Thread: Dark Feral Ravagers vs Adbreviura

Monk Disciple

Default Dark Feral Ravagers vs Adbreviura

I did a quick compare parse of just auto attack, I was raid buffed and ran these 10 minute parses back to back so there was no gear/buff change parse to parse. I only used melee auto attack. There are NO special attacks here.

These Parses were done on Combat Dummy Dena set to lvl 110 and AC 475
    Dragon's Balance, 1st Spire, Infusion of Thunder, Dichotomic Form, Speed Focus, Destructive Force

Dark Feral Ravagers 155/18 and Dakiros, Claws of Screaming Death 135/18 (yes gimpy) 160.8K DPS

Adbreviura 275/23 was 211.1K DPS

And the AOE dmg unsurprisingly was much higher for Adbrevuira... like 42K vs 71K.

Rerunning setting Combat Dummy Dena to lvl 110 with an AC of 5011

Dark Feral Ravagers 155/18 and Dakiros, Claws of Screaming Death 135/18 (yes gimpy) 109.5 K DPS

Adbreviura 275/23 was 150.4K DPS

So ~30% reduction in damage to go to an arbitrary 5011 AC, I have no way to know if either of the AC numbers used is in any way more realistic. The earlier parses I ran were at the 475 default AC.

Any opinions?
    Rten/Frank

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

If they don't give offhand the chance to flurry or be affected by Destructive Force, 2Hers will rule versus this type of damage/delay. Offhand damage is far too low to be competitive to a solid 2Her.

Monk Disciple

I think most of us believed that was true, but I wanted to do the parses that proved it was true.
    Rten/Frank

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

at what point (dmg/dly) does it make sense to use the 2hb over the hth? is it only the raid drops with the 23 delay or does a group 2hb group? i am not looking for a precise number but more of a rule of thumb. thanks!

and Hi everyone, hope all is well. i still think i post too much.
    Chowa
    Monkee
    Maelin-Umbrae Praedatorae
    Bertox-Old Tiers of Destiny
    Fippy-Genco Pura
    Firiona Vie - Two Girls and a Cup

This is my world, you just live in it

Druid in disguise Newbie Monk

Makes me wonder if Eye of Lxanvom from CoTF will out dps TBM H2H's in certain situations.....wow lol how broken.

Thread Information