Thread: BiC / Cursecallers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default BiC / Cursecallers

Obviously the majority of the BiC is easily soloable by a 100 monk. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to minimize the number of people you need to beat the Cursecaller event in Inktu'ta? I gather each one has about 450k hps. Not a lot but they do cast an unresistable root which means we can really only 2 (MAYBE 3 if you can point a blink at one) before the root is stuck.

Has anyone done this recently? What worked well for you? I'm thinking I may ask some wizzies to help as they can do it remotely and just burn em all dead.

Ascendant Transcendent Kaliaila's Avatar

You have the DT mobs chasing random people or sometimes whoever gets near them. So you need at most 1 for each of them. There really isn't a way to lower the number of people much further other than just getting lucky and not having some of the people get targeted by more than one of the mobs. The Wizzies will only really be of help if they don't get targeted and have to start running.
    Ascendant Apostle Xianzu Ryuukyo
    Bearer of the Shackle of Tynnonium
    Wielder of the Whistling Fists

Quote Originally Posted by Phreaky View Post
    Obviously the majority of the BiC is easily soloable by a 100 monk. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to minimize the number of people you need to beat the Cursecaller event in Inktu'ta? I gather each one has about 450k hps. Not a lot but they do cast an unresistable root which means we can really only 2 (MAYBE 3 if you can point a blink at one) before the root is stuck.

Has anyone done this recently? What worked well for you? I'm thinking I may ask some wizzies to help as they can do it remotely and just burn em all dead.
    I would be interested to hear how your attempt(s) went for this event!

Thread Information