Thread: Chardok - A Metal Pipe

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

Default Chardok - A Metal Pipe

Hi everyone.

I know this is lame, and I'll probably get flamed, but is there anyone on Prexus that has the metal pipe from Chardok for Epic 1.0? I'm paying 20kpp for the dang thing. I can't get iksar betrayer to spawn and I don't play for long sessions to be able to sit and wait for him. I've got the KC pipe and the RotLC so I just need the Chardok pipe for turn-in. Also already have the demon fang so I can get the 1.0. Please, if you or anybody you know has it, have them send me an in-game e-mail so we can find a time to do this. Thank you.

Ascendant Ashenhand

Not there, but good luck.

I MQ'd it twice, once for me and once for a friend.
    Going for AC before AC was cool.

Worst case tough it out for 2 spawns at a time if thats all you can do. I got lucky. I camped for about 5 hours a day for a few days, then one day he ended up being the second spawn. It sucks but it will happen!

Monk Disciple

Don't have it but I wouldn't mind helping out a fellow monk.

Monk Disciple

My chardok woes... camped it day one 6 hrs no spawn, gave up for the day came back following day 7 hrs later he spawned (yay) killed him grabbed the pipe, and then on respawn he was back.

Luckily at the time my monk was 51, and I was holding camp with my 69 necro, but damn that is annoying RNG times

good luck

still on my necro but alas on Emarr
    ________
    Honda NA50
    Last edited by tristeza; 01-23-2011 at 11:03 AM.

Ascendant Stone Fist

To have to put up with multiple 6+hours camping sounds so old school. There is no way I could do that nowadays. Thank god WoW doesn't have these.

Granted when I played EQ I did do it and it almost cost my girlfriend on numerous occasions. Couldn't do it now with kids and wife.

I remember camping one item for 40 hours straight, starting on a Friday and finishing on Sunday. Girlfriend did take over so I could nap. But I think it went downhill FAST from there.

Apostle Master

Most, if not all quests, no longer allow MultiQuesting. You'll get a message saying you have to hand in all the items at the same time. I've tried several 1.0 MQs in the passed year or so, and none have worked.
    -Zkhar Runeclaw

Monk Disciple

My best advise mirrors what was said above, stick around to kill the existing spawn and a respawn if possible.Then try again next time your able to log in. You will get him to pop. Also beneficial to check it on server reset if you know of any.

Finally. After what seemed like years, I finally got Iksar Betrayer to spawn last night. First pop after initial ph. And I never have to do that again. Should be able to get epic today: Only have to do turn-ins with Kaiaren in Trak's Teeth. Thank you all for encouraging me to stick it out. This game does get frustrating with ridiculous spawn rates, but there is a sense of accomplishment when things finally work out. Again, thank you everyone. Oh, also dinged 73 last night as well hehe.

Monk Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sephie View Post
    Most, if not all quests, no longer allow MultiQuesting. You'll get a message saying you have to hand in all the items at the same time. I've tried several 1.0 MQs in the passed year or so, and none have worked.
    Ive multiquested the sk epic (soulleech, decreipt hide turned in by monk), shammy epic (tear), also the monk epic had 1 pipe, the note, immortals book mqed by my necro

so still works at least limited to my experience
    ________
    Suzuki GSX-R1100
    Last edited by tristeza; 01-23-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Whoot! Glad you got it.

Druid in disguise Newbie Monk

I read on project1999 that a patch went in around Feb 2013 that changes his spawn. Can someone verify? Also...can someone explain where the spawn is now if that is true?

Thanks!

Ascendant Transcendent Kaliaila's Avatar

The spawn point is in the same place that it always was. Whatever thing they are talking about must just be on their servers not the real ones. I farmed him in the summer of 2013 and he was in the same place as always.

As far as the not being able to Multi-quest Epics anymore that only holds true for the very last turn in if that turn in results in the actual Epic. I am not sure when exactly they changed it to be like this (and I read all the patch messages >_<), but you must turn in both items at the same time and be 46 or higher to do the final turn in now. A few years back I had done our 1.0 for a toy level 1 monk just for fun (still have it), but when I did it this time I couldn't get Kaiaren to take the final book and the demon fangs; just kept getting it given back to the then level 23 monk. At 46 Kaiaren took them without hesitation.
    Last edited by Kaliaila; 01-27-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    Ascendant Apostle Xianzu Ryuukyo
    Bearer of the Shackle of Tynnonium
    Wielder of the Whistling Fists

Druid in disguise Newbie Monk

Thanks a bunch!

Thread Information