Thread: RasperHelpdesk

Apostle Master

Default RasperHelpdesk

Rasper has a Math Helpdesk... link under Other pursuits if you go to his old site.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
    "To talk of many things:
    Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
    Of cabbages--and kings--
    And why the sea is boiling hot--
    And whether pigs have wings."
    - The Walrus and The Carpenter

On March 21st, 2013 the Repository was taken offline. It was a good run, but it has been a solid year since I last stepped foot into EQ. The game has moved on, the guide was becoming more and more outdated with each passing day, so I turn my attentions to other pursuits. A hearty thank you to all that helped collect information, and to those that donated over the years, know the money was used well. In addition to covering my EQ related costs, it helped pay for someone get their college transcipts sent in on time to start school, it kept a person in North Dakota from losing their heat one winter, it paid for another person's dog to go to the vet and live another 4 years, it provided a single mother a little something to buy gifts for her kids for Christmas. A great number of lives have been touched by your generosity.
    - Rasper the Helpdesk (aka Tony)

For those of you still doing old content, do not be afraid, the guide lives on at
    Tony's Algebra Helper
    Welcome to Tony's Algebra Helper. This website is setup to provide an algebra student with explanations and problems, giving the student extra practice. It is written in conjunction with "McDougal Littell Algebra 1" 2001 edition. This site is NOT intended as a replacement for formal instruction or the textbook, but as a supplement

Ascendant Stone Fist

I'm glad the old info is still around. I still use it from time to time.

Thread Information