Thread: RoF T2 H2H

Druid in disguise Newbie Monk

Default RoF T2 H2H

I'm lookin to camp a weapon, currently using t1 rof and glorious(tradeskill)

What should i go with? i dont forsee myself having much difficulty actually keeping the ph/named down.
    Just looking for something with decent spawn/drop rate.
    I just spent 22 hours (2 sessions) camping that 10 dmg aug from windsong ><

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

http://rof.eqresource.com/groupgear.php

Eq resource is a great database if you are farming names. You can search all the T2 hand to hand drops by mob. Check it out.

So your gonna wanna go for either Terrors Fist, Ice blade Knuckles, or Quake Fist.

was hoping for an answer from someone that had camped them to see how the camps were, i've been in breeding grounds for over 16 now (last night + today's session) no luck trying to spawn king so far.

i've been having some shitty luck lately, i started just killing placeholder and playing a game i actually enjoy in the meanwhile. seriously bringing me down.

Iksar Admin OMFG I Post Too Much Nedrom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackninja View Post
    was hoping for an answer from someone that had camped them to see how the camps were, i've been in breeding grounds for over 16 now (last night + today's session) no luck trying to spawn king so far.

i've been having some shitty luck lately, i started just killing placeholder and playing a game i actually enjoy in the meanwhile. seriously bringing me down.
    I agree. Frankly it is quite frustrating when all people do for answers these days is point you to a website.

Wish I could help you out but I'm still trying to catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nedrom View Post
    I agree. Frankly it is quite frustrating when all people do for answers these days is point you to a website.

Wish I could help you out but I'm still trying to catch up!
    Your right Ned your post was much more helpful then mine :-)

Angry

lol, i did read both the zam and eq resource posts on the names before i asked for help here. big bump tho, was a 11 hour session today, king didnt spawn once.

Did you happen to try the Ice blade Knuckles camp also? Maybe you will get lucky mixing it up. At least keep your sanity with a change of scenery. Goodluck

I recently camped all three (and got them). Not including any maps. Familiarize yourself with eqresource.com. The relevant info is there, but I'll give some thoughts/tips. I used Monk/healer, Shaman/tank, Mage/Healer for named fights, mage pulled out caster dps for trash. My toons were high 90's while camping these with t4 voa/t1 & t2 RoF gear.

Terrorfist/Terror's Fist is the best camp. Easy to pull the ph's first and also plenty of mobs to keep you entertained while waiting for respawn. The stairs down leading to the big room are a good place to camp. Only one wanderer out in front to be pulled, but perfectly safe to afk on the stairs. The named casts a fear so put your toons to walk when you pull him, and pull him to the "U" up the stairs. Feared toons won't go far enough to agro anything else as the duration is short.

Rotblade Klonda/Iceblade Knuckles camp is pretty easy too. The three ph's are all right there, but mobs beyond them are more spread out. I would kill the ph's then work my way over to Penkal the Filthmaster's ph's, kill them, rinse/repeat. If you just want to kill the Klonda ph's you can afk in the cells, just be careful, one of the ph's is a wanderer that paces the hallway and he will agro you in the cells if you're not careful. Just tuck yourself in one of the cell corners nearest the door so he won't see you and afk to your hearts content.

King Itkari/Quake Fist was clearly the most annoying camp with wanderers and close quarters. I camped one ph spot from the room with the quest mobs. Just pulled the near room just to the south til he spawned. Mostly afk'd the camp like the op.

Spawn rate on all of them didn't seem to be any different. It's all about the rng, and being able to camp more ph's increase your odds.

-Vanni
    "Corpse humping monkeys that live in vans down by the river can be edumacational too."

Ascendant Transcendent Kaliaila's Avatar

Just for reference the Regal Infused/Uninfused Bladed Knuckle Dusters are the exact same ratio as the T2 weapons if you use the Transcendant Nimble Symbol of the Skeptic. Using the Skeptic one means the only proc would be from whatever Powersource you are using, or no proc if you don't use a power source.
    Ascendant Apostle Xianzu Ryuukyo
    Bearer of the Shackle of Tynnonium
    Wielder of the Whistling Fists

Thread Information