Thread: spending bronze on weapon

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

Default spending bronze on weapon

anyone think the kral'sek is worth 400 bronze?

i have the spikeshell currently (offhand with t3 18 delay primary give your thoughts if you think this is a mistake)

kral'sek never drops and there is a bl ahead of me for it so it's looking bleak. i could save bronze for another 2 weeks and have enough to buy it.

thoughts? 400 bronze seems a lot for 6 dmg upgrade but maybe i'm being cheap.

Iksar Admin OMFG I Post Too Much Nedrom's Avatar

kick the BL in the kneecaps until they submit

Ascendant Stone Fist

I don't think we get much of a boost from a small weapon upgrade like this, but you could say that about any slot. So far I'm going to just keep saving. I could end up buying a BP, weapon, charm slot, or even a belt item with it (the raid belt drops in we never do). heh

Monk Disciple

I do not think it is worthwhile... with the possible expception that you have nothing left to buy with Bronze Chits and they are just rotting away on your account. I have not parsed the comparison that you are talking about, but I did parse the seashell vs the beast 18 delay, and my parses have the 18 delay being *slightly* more dps. My guess is that on anything less than a multiple hour parse there is not going to be an obvious difference.
    Rten/Frank

Apostle Master

yeah, never spend fiats on weapons or armor. use it to buy those non visible slots you need/want off the events your guild doesnt kill much (ie Pillars for example) or another non visible that doesnt wanna drop for your guild.
    -Kelefane

Why does no one like pillars? It's probably one of the most fun raids of the expansion and so easy. Plus event music is uber!

Ascendant Stone Fist

It's not so bad if you have a lot of bards. heh

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

Quote Originally Posted by sensei savager View Post
    Why does no one like pillars? It's probably one of the most fun raids of the expansion and so easy. Plus event music is uber!
    just click no !!

one time is too many

I would agree, after you figure out the towers, there's no reason not to farm this event, and a good event for monks to get in the top 5 !

effing monks!

Eico

Apostle Master

Quote Originally Posted by sensei savager View Post
    cuz its retarded and the class demands for it are also retarded.
    -Kelefane

Thread Information