Thread: Fang Breakers

Ascendant Stone Fist

Default Fang Breakers

Any help on the bestest, fastest, quickest way to raise fang breakers facton please? Am at dubious and need ally.

ty
    Silent

I recall the worg killing task in LP as being pretty fast. You might also try the orcs or goblins if worgs aren't open. All 3 tasks come from a guy near the docks in the south of LP, very close to the worgs. (Don't recall the name of the guy, think he's standing by a tree.) All kill 20, I think, and no task timers, so you can go all day if you feel like it.

Enlightened Grandmaster

i used to snag the goblin kill count and also the collection task for a thing that drops off the gobs.. isnt a horrible grind if you have a 70-75 toon to sit around and soak up xp with ya.
    Shukke
    /retired after 569 days /played.

You can also get the "necklace" quest if your killing the orcs/worgs near the vampire caves... just kill the vampires in there for that necklace.

Fenden Helter by the guildhall dragonscale hills port in also has two 18hr lockout fangbreaker faction missions. i think you can have an errand type mission + an attack mission from this quest giver. Not entirely sure though. Just another quest you could work on for faction.
    I used to do fenden helter missions for faycitum working towards the AC augs. always kept 2 missions from him for it and i'd update/finish the quests as i ported in dragonscale hills.
    Last edited by Whispering Wind; 03-11-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Ascendant Stone Fist

Thanks for info guys.

Thread Information