Thread: A journey on TLP for things Monkly!

Thumbs up A journey on TLP for things Monkly!

Just like to share an experience i recently had on the Time Locked Progression server -Vulak'Aerr. I have been playing on this server for a few weeks now.
    The Treant Fists
    I decided to finally finish the Treant Fists quest last week. I've tried to finish them before many,many years ago but could not get the alchemist in the Beholder's Maze. Treant Fists was something i always wanted.

Starting all over on a new server i decided to work on the Silent Fist headbands for good levels & epic work. Luckily, i was able to find kind players and was able to obtain the Orange Headband after just a few days. Then, i set out to the Gorge of King Xorbb when i got to level 8. i wanted to camp this mob I have never seen in the game. I wanted to kill things there and get some exps while at it too. Afterall it was going to be a long camp. After a few days, countless goblins, and a couple groups... it spawned! i wasnt even timing it anymore. It almost killed me too rofl! After a couple hours, my group decided to take a break....

I go next door to RunnyEye & /ooc if the other 2 items i needed for the quest were rotting. Vaguely remember where i needed to be so using Bodi Kibadachi's guide for the treant Fists, I found it. Luckily these days RunnyEye is busy so i was able to get where i needed to be. The 2 items from here drop a bunch and seem to rot often.

Next, i head to Misty for the other alchemist. I was able to see this goblin alchemist here twice. The 1st time I could not take it on my own & it eventually got killed. So i go ph hunting again until i was ready for it and luckily it popped the next day.

So i go back to the Ashen Order & unfortunately... I was not able to gain Puab's Token due to my Qeynos affilation despite having an Amiably favor. So I set out to Commonlands for some Faction work of about 2hrs of clearing the Orc1 camp with some folks. Eventually, I was able to gain the Token with an Orc-killing spree of Amiably.

I was able to find a kind druid in the Commonlands to take me to Toxxuila Forest for Kerra Isle. The ride included a free sow!
    I was very Apprehensive towards the Kerrans. Luckily, a couple expensive Cloudy potions did the job of getting me to 'a banished Kerran'.

After a very long run through the Karanas 3x because of bandits, griffawns, & crazy cats last night, one of Vulak'Aerr's monks now runs around with the treant fists
    Completed 08 March 2011 at level 13!

Thanks to the players on Vulak that helped me with this! still no Ikky but looks like they added a few more races lol
    Next up as soon as Kunark in unlocked, Iksar Faction work for their Swiftail quests!

EQplayers Profile for Neji

Ascendant Stone Fist

Hehe fun. Still have mine in the bank.

Enlightened Grandmaster

Awesome
    ________
    AVANDIA SETTLEMENT NEWS
    Last edited by Ishtass; 09-15-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Iksar Admin OMFG I Post Too Much Nedrom's Avatar

Grats!

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

Grats!!!!

Enlightened Grandmaster

Too bad iksar's can't use
    ________
    Depakote Lawsuit Information
    Last edited by Ishtass; 09-15-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Iksar Admin OMFG I Post Too Much Nedrom's Avatar

is it my imagination or is there a particle effect in last screenie?

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

almost 50 hours at the gorge camp since the weekend.... nothing. this is my 3rd monk to do this quest but i do not remember it taking this long.
    Chowa
    Monkee
    Maelin-Umbrae Praedatorae
    Bertox-Old Tiers of Destiny
    Fippy-Genco Pura
    Firiona Vie - Two Girls and a Cup

This is my world, you just live in it

Ascendant Stone Fist

Have you logged on to have someone tell you that you just missed him yet? heh

Thread Information