Thread: item/aug research

Enlightened Grandmaster

Default item/aug research

it would seem, heroics are the new focus for planning gear - are there any item database/search engines that allow you to specify heroics for search criteria?

in general, i am looking for augs with heroic dex, but overall would like to be able to do research using this information.
    Sensei Daesean of Crusaders Valorous

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

I know of none and I've looked. What I do is go to Raidloot.com and search via AC then find compare all of the ones I see from HoT, UF and SoD. You really wont go back further than that. I dont think you would be interested in anything below UF tbh. The LL raid augs are still viable option but the heroics are starting to look anemic.

Enlightened Grandmaster

What I usually do is go through Rasper's zone list of named one by one, starting at the higest end zones. There are lots of heroic augs now. I have probably 3-4 of them, but there are plenty more to get. (Not updated magelo for augs yet though).

eg for +dex:
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=120900 (+7, 170hp, 0ac)
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=121304 (+8, 130hp, 28ac)

Apostle Master

You can do this on EQItems, but their database is not updated as often as Lucy or Magelo.

http://eqitems.13th-floor.org/advsearch.php

for the search, use WHERE (heroic_dex > 0 AND augtype > 0) to get a list of all augs that have HDex, sorted by bonus.

Edit: if you use augtype = 192, it will limit the search to only type 7 and 8 augs, to get rid of all the chest symbols and cultural augs.
    Iksar Monk, Povar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chakarum View Post
    You can do this on EQItems, but their database is not updated as often as Lucy or Magelo.

http://eqitems.13th-floor.org/advsearch.php

for the search, use WHERE (heroic_dex > 0 AND augtype > 0) to get a list of all augs that have HDex, sorted by bonus.

Edit: if you use augtype = 192, it will limit the search to only type 7 and 8 augs, to get rid of all the chest symbols and cultural augs.
    That is damn nice search engine~~btw,could you give more examples for the parameters? i mean the guru search is powa and some complex...

say i wanna search a slot3 type aug.what can i do?
    say i wanna search a weapon skill-mods item,how shoul i do?(i ve tried the skillmods,but that is too many for me,can i narrow down the filters plz?)

And also, i wonder there is how is the parameter in ITEMTYPE ,like what number stands for armor,what stands for augmention etc...

Thx for any info...
    Last edited by Piggymonk; 01-03-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Well, i tried some numbers out

FYI

for itemtype

0=container And 1h Slashing (if you wanna search 1hs,u can strict to itemtype && itemclass both = 0)

1=2h slashing
    2=1h piercing
    3=1h blunt
    4=2h blunt
    35=2h piercing
    5=bow

6=null

7 and 19=throwing
    8=shield

9=null

10=armor and some oldschool ring

11=misc (TS shit is here)

12=lockpicks
    13=null
    14=food
    15=drink
    16=Light Source
    17=Combine shit(like rune,ruby,pages etc...)
    18=bandages
    20=Scroll (Spell shit..)
    21=potion
    22=null
    23-26= Different Bard Instrument
    27=arrow
    28=null
    29=Jewelry
    30-32=skull,books,contaier shit
    33 and 39=key
    34=coin

36=fishing pole
    37=fishing bait
    38=Alcohol
    40=compass
    41=null
    42=poison
    43-44= null

45=h2h

58= Banner and FS components
    56=Aug Distiller
    55=Aug Sovlent
    53=Color Dye
    63=Tokens,Currencies

52=Charm
    54=Augmentation

for itemclass

1=container
    2=book
    3-254=null
    255=some unknown shit
    Last edited by Piggymonk; 01-04-2011 at 12:06 AM.

For Slots:

98304= Fingers
    8192=Primary

Will update more info later
    Last edited by Piggymonk; 01-04-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Apostle Master

Quote Originally Posted by Piggymonk View Post
    That is damn nice search engine~~btw,could you give more examples for the parameters? i mean the guru search is powa and some complex...

say i wanna search a slot3 type aug.what can i do?
    say i wanna search a weapon skill-mods item,how shoul i do?(i ve tried the skillmods,but that is too many for me,can i narrow down the filters plz?)

And also, i wonder there is how is the parameter in ITEMTYPE ,like what number stands for armor,what stands for augmention etc...

Thx for any info...
    When you specify augtype, the numbers don't correspond directly to what is in game. Each increases by a multiple of two, i.e. type 2 augs are augtype = 2, type 3 augs are augtype = 4, type 4 augs are augtype = 8, type 5 augs are augtype = 16, etc.

To find skill mods, you would specify skillmodvalue > 0 and skillmodtype = <val>, where that is one of the numbers you found.

I don't tend to find itemtype useful, because it is inconsistent. You can use most of the other values to find specific types of items.
    Iksar Monk, Povar

Apostle Master

Rasper's has recently compiled a list of all augs from Seeds of Destruction, Underfoot, and House of Thule. These are likely the only expansions worth seeking augs from any more. This list is probably a good place to start.

http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Gu...t_Summary.html

Apostle Master

True, but those are not organized by Heroics. Still a good place to start.
    Iksar Monk, Povar

Enlightened Grandmaster

Can we sticky the 13th floor search guide someplace? I've often wondered what all the options are ;p Thanks for the details Chak!

stickied.

Enlightened Grandmaster

Heroic Agil augs

34 ac, 75 hp, 75 mana, 8 hAgi - Nesalie's Spell Gem from Archmagus Nesalie in Sanctum Somnium
    37 ac, 90 hp, 7 hAgi - Mooto's Stone from Mooto in Al'Kabor's Nightmare
    36 ac, 80 hp, 6 hAgi - Petrified Skull of the Unworthy from Chronicler Cerro in The Library and No Freedom In Death
    35 ac, 75 hp, 5 hAgi - Incarnadine Gemstone from Taskmaster Jialli in Volska's Husk (ALSO VENDOR)

35 ac, 70 hp, 5 hAgi - Polished Rockomancy Diamond from Gnomish Rockomancer in Lichen Creep 24 ac, 50 hp, 50 mana, 5 hAgi - Gem of Unwavering Tenacity from Expedition Leader Krupp in The Feerrott
    23 ac, 55 hp, 50 mana, 4 hAgi - Crystalized Cliknar Eye from "a frenzied tender" in Arthicrex (ALSO VENDOR)
    125 hp, 105 mana, 4 hAgi - Obsidianite Spar from "a sand genati" in Foundation
    20 ac, 135 hp, 135 mana, 3 hAgi - Blood of the Fallen from Kithicor Collection
    33 ac, 50 mana, 3 hAgi - Bleakburn Goo from Acidic Goo in Cooling Chamber
    30 ac, 90 hp, 90 mana, 1 hStr, 1 hAgi, 1 hDex - Ksathrax's Amber as a random drop across tier 5
    25 ac, 1 all heroics - Pallorax's Frozen Flame as a random drop across tier 5

Heroic Dex augs

28 ac, 130 hp, 130 mana, 8 hDex, 28 corruption - Blood-Soaked Spellstone from Executor Bashka in Sanctum Somnium
    170 hp, 125 mana, 7 hDex - Essence of Fright from Fright in Fear Itself
    35 ac, 70 mana, 5 hDex - Tarnished Stone from Rockslide in Brell's Temple
    22 ac, 80 hp, 70 mana, 5 hDex - Facet of the Siren from Bellikos Bloodsiren in Convorteum (ALSO VENDOR)
    20 ac, 75 hp, 65 mana, 5 hDex - Workmaster's Horn Fragment from Mephit Workmaster in Lichen Creep (ALSO VENDOR)
    34 ac, 65 hp, 4 hDex - Golden Ore from Creeping Mold in Foundation
    32 ac, 55 hp, 3 hDex - Signet of Earthen Devotion from Cenobite Denuar in Brell's Rest
    35 ac, 70 mana, 2 hAgi, 2 hDex - Curator's Treasure as a random drop across tier 5
    30 ac, 90 hp, 90 mana, 1 hStr, 1 hAgi, 1 hDex - Ksathrax's Amber as a random drop across tier 5
    25 ac, 1 all heroics - Pallorax's Frozen Flame as a random drop across tier 5

as per the rasper page. (edited a correction).
    Last edited by Daesean; 01-16-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daesean View Post
    35 ac, 75 hp, 5 hAgi - Incarnadine Gemstone from Taskmaster Jialli in Volska's Husk
    35 ac, 70 hp, 5 hAgi - Polished Rockomancy Diamond from Gnomish Rockomancer in Lichen Creep (ALSO VENDOR)
    Did you mean to put the (ALSO VENDOR) on the the Incarnadine Gemstone and not the other or did I miss that we can buy this from the vendor?

Enlightened Grandmaster

hmm i see your point in your quote.. my mistake, incarnate gemstone is available via task chest, named or vendor. Polished rockomancy diamond is not from a vendor.

Antonius Bayle, Wind of Tranquility, London

I got the Polished Rockomancy Diamond from the Chest for "Bonfire of the Adherents" (LC mission) a week or 2 ago.

The stuff from the "Vendors" is supposed to be available once you've done all the missions in a given tier (so since the Incarnadine Gemstone drops from a T8 named, doing all the T8 missions should unlock it). Since I got my Convorteum access solely via the raid route ("Appease the Gatekeeper (Raid)" and "Unlock the Mystery (Raid)"), I still can't see em. Might try and resolve that sometime in the next year, if the VoA ones aren't more easily accessible.

I believe the vendor items actually unlock a tier behind. So to buy T8 drops, you need the Husk and Convo group missions.

The Patch that introduced them said:

- Two new vendors will now accept Brellium Tokens for some items if you have completed all missions in the tier where they drop. See Dermott Saltagger in the Adherents camp in Foundation for tier 7 items or Vendor-Bot Model CM in the Shining City for tier 8 or 9 items.

I've done the VH mission and the Convorteum "12 man" mission, what am I missing then?

Ascendant Ashenhand

Quote Originally Posted by Ancaglon View Post
    The Patch that introduced them said:

- Two new vendors will now accept Brellium Tokens for some items if you have completed all missions in the tier where they drop. See Dermott Saltagger in the Adherents camp in Foundation for tier 7 items or Vendor-Bot Model CM in the Shining City for tier 8 or 9 items.

I've done the VH mission and the Convorteum "12 man" mission, what am I missing then?
    You would need the Tier 6 7 and 8 missiosn for them.

VH and Convorteum are T9. So you would need everything up through T8 to see the first one and those to see then ones in brells.

So basically you need ALL UF missions.
    Going for AC before AC was cool.

Not really what it says in the patch message, but it doesn't surprise me too much. It'd
    probably be easier for me to just camp the NPC once I get to 95 than do all that.

EDIT: I can see various purity augs and other items on the Vendor-Bot Model CM, not sure if that would still be true if I hadn't done any missions?

Thread Information