Thread: inventory and player info

Default inventory and player info

here is my player inventory with very large destroy buttons .

www.eqinterface.com/sdown...hp?id=2019

download

www.eqinterface.com/sdown...hp?id=2019

here is my player info ( multi class ) note the sta bar is intentionaly very close to the hp bar.

www.eqinterface.com/sdown...hp?id=1948

download

www.eqinterface.com/sdown...hp?id=1948

so tell me what you all think.

</p>

Monk Disciple

Default Re: inventory and player info

Looks nice, I like your Player window, nice use of colors on the resists, what resolution were you using when you did them? Your inventory window isn't bad, but it seems a bit too tall and narrow, but that's just my opinion, but all in all they are pretty nice. (I like the no-border player window best) If i ever get the one i'm workingon done, i'll post some screenshots of it.

Regards,

Daitan Niyan
    Monk of Quellious(52nd Circle)
    Brother of the Lost Circle
    Wielder of the Treant Fists
    Tynnonium Shackle
    The Rathe
    Daitan</p>

hehe thanks. i have a new petless version of player window that also has name below the gauges .

the inventory window was intentional cause i have it open a lot when i was merchanting with other charactsrs

i think i am in 1280x 960

i have a lot more mods i did also but i just dont send them in cause im lazy or they are specialized for each character. like i did a hotkey / clicky inventory one for my melee and my war has eyepatch of plunder so thats on there but my monk has thurg bracer so i put that on there for very fast swap outs ( i design my hotkeys for swapouts so almost all have primary secondary range ammo and at least 1 clicky slot . i also make horizontal and vertical versions of most.

i like slimmed down cause i only have a 19 monitor and i play in windows mode cause i have multi accounts

</p>

Monk Disciple

That's one of the windows i'm working on from Geists, i loved his modified pet window. It was perfect for swapping out weapons, or if you had inv clickable items. It basically put pri/sec, then inv slot 1, 2, then range ammo over inv slots 3/4. great use for the pet window since we'll never use it. I found out i was using the wrong SIDL program though, i was using SIDL WIDL (it's the one that doesn't work well. I'm getting ready to download the Sidl Fiddle right now and see if that one works better for me. I downloaded that one way back when it was version 6.something before i left, but i need to update it to get it to work again. Good luck with your other mods,

Regards,

Daitan Niyan
    Tynnonium Shackle
    The Rathe
    Daitan</p>

im using sidlwidl also. i just uploaded a big mix and match complete set that has extras in zip so that if you arnt a wizzy i have melee versions ( not as many clickies ) if it whernt for sidl i would never have gotten into UI cause i am way to lazy to learn and all that damn typing even with dreamweaver homesite fireworks ect ect ( hehe i got them all ) is just to much for me

</p>

Monk Disciple

I've been using the Fiddle and it's been working pretty well overall. Difficult to add items in, and i haven't quite figured out how to delete items in it yet ( I.E. I didn't want a facepick button on my inventory slot, i just use /face) But, i'll dink around with it some more until i get it down. I've gotten Inventory, Pet info window, and the Player window almost done, still have to add current wieght to the playerr window, and resists, but other than that, it's coming together pretty well now. I don't mind filtering through the XML too much with Dreamweaver, once you get the basics of how the documents are laid out, it's starting to actually make sense.

Regards,

Daitan Niyan
    Tynnonium Shackle
    The Rathe
    Daitan</p>

i kept having problems deleting so what i would do is save and then open with word and just delete the parts i dont want . to see the parts you want to delete look atthe xml area and then find same thing in word and delete save then reload in sidl to get updated version

what i do is get a ui with everyting already included then i trim the stuff i dont need instead of dealing with trying to correctly link the items i want and dealing with the hard to use adding of items .

</p>

www.eqinterface.com/sdown...hp?id=2066

is the preview ( note its wizzy based and th non wizzy files are ziped )

download

www.eqinterface.com/sdown...hp?id=2066

</p>

Does it come in 1120 X 862?

=)

<hr />

America's Army Statistics

My Gear

</p>

it should be usable at any reselution but i havent tried it at super high res

</p>

Thread Information