Thread: When can I hold Raster and the Rock's camp.

Druid in disguise Newbie Monk

Default When can I hold Raster and the Rock's camp.

I recently returned to EQ, and of course to orient myself I started a Drakkin Monk and Cleric team. My new team is currently 28th level along with two mercs. My question is when can I start my Lost Circle robe quest, and hold both camps with my crew? By the time I would start I'd probably be no lower then 30th.

Thanks in advance for the advice,
    Armistis Daye, Knights of the Round Table
    Level 63rd Monk on Cazic Thule

Monk CRT Grandmaster

Not sure on your money situation, however if you got yourself 2 warrior mercs you could do Raster pretty easy right now at level 28. The warrior mercs are ridiculously overpowered at the lower levels and are basically like power leveling yourself.

The minotaurs at his camp are only around level 30. The Sol B camp the Kobolds can be around level 40, so might want to do raster first, by the time you get the drop you'll be high enough to go to Sol B and camp that drop.

Monk Disciple

Just for the record, you can solo do Raster from level 28 as long as you have a haste item, bandages, and loads of time, as that is how we did it in the old days. SolB help from a shammy helps.

Ascendant Ashenhand

Raster is a myth.
    Going for AC before AC was cool.

Monk Disciple

Named come in 2 choices... the OMG, I ran up and he was up and killed him or the non-lottery winner camp where you spend 5 levels camping the bastards....
    Rten/Frank

Ascendant Ashenhand

Quote Originally Posted by Rten View Post
    Named come in 2 choices... the OMG, I ran up and he was up and killed him or the non-lottery winner camp where you spend 5 levels camping the bastards....
    You left off the I spent 40+ (in some cases 100+ or 200+) hours camping it, said the hell with it and bought the MultiQuest.

Best 10k I ever spent.
    Going for AC before AC was cool.

Ascendant Transcendent Kaliaila's Avatar

With a group you should have little problem holding that maybe a little in breaking it. But after that you could solo it like others have said at low levels. It helps to have good faction with the live frogs and just to kill the ph depending on your faction others won't add.
    Ascendant Apostle Xianzu Ryuukyo
    Bearer of the Shackle of Tynnonium
    Wielder of the Whistling Fists

Missed the, I was camping him when kunark was released and had a friend in the most powerful guild on the server and hailed brother zephyl for 5 hours while his guild assembled to kill him and let me loot the robe =D

Thread Information