Thread: best us pve server?

Default best us pve server?

delete - got it covered from a friend.

2nd question though is which is the better of the 2 us pve servers as far as population @ all lvls, ease of pug's and so on.

thanks again

Last edited by Fryarr; 04-23-2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: q q

Druid in disguise Newbie Monk

I know they used to give the first month to you for free, I'm not sure if they still do, though. If no one here can answer, you could go to the forums at http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/forums/list.m and either ask on the forum or PM Ellyra about it; she's the community rep for Vanguard.

They have also been working on a "trial island" that they intend to put out as a free downloadable demo. It's been in the works for a while, though, and we haven't heard much about it lately. When/if they finish it, people who want to give Vanguard a try without spending money will be able to download it and try the game out to whatever extent the devs decide on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
    I know they used to give the first month to you for free, I'm not sure if they still do, though. If no one here can answer, you could go to the forums at http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/forums/list.m and either ask on the forum or PM Ellyra about it; she's the community rep for Vanguard.

They have also been working on a "trial island" that they intend to put out as a free downloadable demo. It's been in the works for a while, though, and we haven't heard much about it lately. When/if they finish it, people who want to give Vanguard a try without spending money will be able to download it and try the game out to whatever extent the devs decide on.
    I got it taken care of, thanks for the response though.

although right as it was "verifying" my signup it errored out and now has a maintenance sign on the page :(

thanks again.

Thread Information