Thread: Wings

Apostle Master

Default Wings

How can I create a char with wings? Asked in game how to do this and they said the "Back Details" tab. But....I dont have this tab.

Anyone able to advise what im doing wrong? I have the COV/CoH version.
    My name is Glaydor, and I approved this post.

Ascendant Stone Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Glaydor View Post
    How can I create a char with wings? Asked in game how to do this and they said the "Back Details" tab. But....I dont have this tab.

Anyone able to advise what im doing wrong? I have the COV/CoH version.
    This depends upon what wings you want. The angel and demon wings are only available at character generation as a Vet reward for having an active account for 15 months. Insect, fairy, burned, draconic, tech, cherubic and bat wings are costume options from dropped recipies. You have to craft those wings and then can use them later for that particular character at the Icon store like any other costume change. Good luck.

Torqumada

Ascendant Ashenhand Kaane Feiwong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shando View Post
    This depends upon what wings you want. The angel and demon wings are only available at character generation as a Vet reward for having an active account for 15 months. Insect, fairy, burned, draconic, tech, cherubic and bat wings are costume options from dropped recipies. You have to craft those wings and then can use them later for that particular character at the Icon store like any other costume change. Good luck.

Torqumada

Check Wentworth's for these. some are fairly cheep.
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. - Blondie

Apostle Master

Thanks. Yeah, also asked on the CoH board. And you were right Shando. Some really nice people there. Not like the WoW/Eq boards of old. I was impressed.

After 4 years or warcraft (wow, just realized that) and 3 in EQ, its just hard to be a newb again, heh. =)

Ascendant Stone Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Glaydor View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, also asked on the CoH board. And you were right Shando. Some really nice people there. Not like the WoW/Eq boards of old. I was impressed.

After 4 years or warcraft (wow, just realized that) and 3 in EQ, its just hard to be a newb again, heh. =)
    Yes, there are a few asses there, but it is really a good resource. I am known as Torqumada on those boards, which is why you might see me sign my posts here with that name, as its a habit. I usually hang out in the Comics culture section to saty away from the bitching and moaning by the few who tell everyone else how much the game sucks,....yet continue to play anyway.

Shando

Ascendant OMFG I Post Too Much

CoH players are Nitch players. You'll find nitch players tend to be nicer to new people asking newbie questions. Only reason EQ and WoW were as bad as they were was because they were the games of their time: a lot of people played them.
    mysql> SELECT * FROM user WHERE clue > 0;
    Empy set (0.00 sec)

Apostle Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shando View Post
    Yes, there are a few asses there, but it is really a good resource. I am known as Torqumada on those boards, which is why you might see me sign my posts here with that name, as its a habit. I usually hang out in the Comics culture section to saty away from the bitching and moaning by the few who tell everyone else how much the game sucks,....yet continue to play anyway.

Shando
    Im still deciding on a main. I love my DA/DM brute, but im really enjoying my Martial Arts/Ninjitsu stalker (13 and 7 respectivly)

And yeah, Guice, that makes sense. So many different types of people play an EQ/WoW type. But CoH is by a specific type of fan usually. So a bit more close nit.

So far, the only negative I have experienced is the number of ninja team/SG invites. I mean, im level 1 or 2. I Dont know this toon yet. Im not ready to group, heh.

Guessing im going to stick with the Liberty server. If anyone decides to play the evil side, look for Glaydor or Shalia. Hoping to make a sig soon.

Ascendant Stone Fist

The current rash of ninja SG invites is due to the pending grant of 20,000 prestige to a SG/VG per member that NCSoft is giving out. Everyone is trying to max out their groups to get as much of a bonus as possible. As for the team invites: Its an annoying part of the game. I have had the same person invite me multiple times in a short period of time and then call me a jerk when I ask them not to bother me anymore.

Shando

Thread Information