Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Complete Guide to the Shield of the Otherworld

Default The Complete Guide to the Shield of the Otherworld

I made this guide in hopes of helping others accomplish these tasks, since I have not found a complete guide to all three elsewhere.

These series of quests start in Vergalid Mines. Given by the NPC Rokiln the Hunter.

The disks are prelootable; each of the three tasks is a collection type.

These three augs, by themselves, are not worth the time. However, there is a task to combine them all into the Shield of the Otherwold, picture at the bottom of this post.

Screenshots posted for each disk fragment show a visual of the location of the PH(s) for each named.

*NOTE*
    This is not for the /loc illiterate. If you cannot use the location system in Everquest, then sorry, this post will be much less useful to you.

*Side Notes*
    First - Hak'Lar the Ancient or w/e still drops both pieces. To get my friend's Rng and Shm down there, I simply got lev, flopped down to there, agro'd everything around it and then kited everything in the big room before it. He ran in un-agro (the undead golems see) and went up the ramp where the pher is and sat above the entry cave to the big pit area. You can sit on top above the PHer, and pull it solo np. No reason to clear anything. He STILL drops both aug pieces - so no need to camp the Velosk piece. Btw, he has a fairly fast respawn timer compared to the rest of the zone, so check the spawn often!

Second - The blood's - same thing, I kited the entire big room while he ran invis back to the goos. Setup in back, pull them, np.

Thirdly - Speaking of Velosk, I've seen him spawn in a few other spots in that area. It's not really worth noting though, because Har-Lak drops both pieces, so you don't need to camp him.

Most annoying mobs for me-

Surveyor in Vergalid, seems to have the lowest spawn rate, so annoying! The spawn is a bit over 24min btw - which I think is slightly faster than the rest of the zone. I saw him spawn once (well the pher) just on the other side of the clump of crystals - I think its because those clump of crystals is really weird for targeting and such. I started clearing a ways out. The area where he is in has stairs leading to it. To the right you'll find a little slope. If you don't move around much, you'll find it easy to tag the roamers, then start clearing the camp.

Chaplain/Legionnaire in Direwind - since the mobs repop and stack its super-annoying. I'd recommend a GOOD bard, or just bringing a full group to exp.

Quartermaster in AG - Wow this guy does not want to spawn, and it's a friggin annoying clear+camp to do. I'd rather stick splinters under my fingernails than do this camp again.

Notes to make things easier -

Advisor/Attendant in AG (and maybe Quartermaster) - The Advisor drops a key that unlocks the gate between North AG and East AG. Find someone who has the key, or find him up. It's far easier to get through NAG than it is to plow all of East. We kited in a few people in North np w/o a single clear in the past. Advisor was killable by Nedrom and I duo'ing - although it was rather hard. The phers like to cast alot, and are probably soloable by a moderately geared monk! From the back there, you can pull the Attendant np, and the clear to the Quartermaster is shorter. The eggtenders like to cast alot but they do gate, and hit hard. You can pull them straight through the griffons if you're good. Theres a few roamers, and I was never able to tell which was the pher TBH.

Captain/Scalewatcher in AG - You can pull the Scalewatcher to the Advisor/Attendant camp once you have the key, and maybe the Captain too if you have a good bard. For the normal way to do the captain though, you can setup in the hallway after the Captain. For you raiders, this is between the Captain and the Lethar2 start point. It's not really a hallway I guess, but a narrowing of the room. If you do it properly, you only have to a couple of roamers, and theres enough room to split the Captain spawn np with Echo. Pick up some Corruption augs while you're here - everyone loves those! You can also pull up to the Scalewatcher np.

Griffon Tamer in AG - He's in a big room, theres a semi-safe spot in the SW corner, or behind him sorta in a wedge of the rocks. Thats where I've fought him before, and once again he's barely duo'able by the top monks in the game. He's splittable with a bit of work, but I'd advise bringing a group unless youre confidant your heal bot or partner can handle healing you on it. It's in an area you can farm quest pieces, so why not?

All of the other camps are fairly non-noteworthy.

We really didn't have tons of trouble with spawns taking forever, except for the Quartermaster and Surveyor - although I'm guessing your luck could vary. The Captain and Scaletender were a bit rarer, but nothing terrible.

Thanks to Wycca for these!

Vergalid Mines

First Fragment of the Warriors' Disk: Har`Lak the Ancient
    *Need to be keyed for lower mines* Set camp at ~pos80, neg1460. From here you can pull Unearthed Mass, Velosk, and Har'Lak the Ancient. At loc ~pos85, neg1365, neg445(it is above, up on a ramp) there is a static 'a spawn of Vergalid' that is the PH.

Second Fragment of the Warriors' Disk: Overseer Dyla
    Set camp at ~pos600, neg650. There is a roaming 'a Green Legion overseer' to the west that walks near camp, into and from the side tunnel near you that is the PH.

Third Fragment of the Warriors' Disk: Surveyor Jezrak
    Set camp at ~pos350, neg885. Clear the roamers near you first, then start working on the static mobs to the east of you. There is a static 'a green legion solder' at loc ~pos315, neg1055 that is the PH.

Fourth Fragment of the Warriors' Disk: Watchman Orak
    Set camp at ~pos1000, neg1260, past the statue. Clear the static mobs in the room south of you. There is a roaming 'a Green Legion soldier' that walks through the middle of that room, and partially up the tunnel to the west of it that is the PH.

Fifth Fragment of the Warriors' Disk: Unearthed Mass
    *Need to be keyed for lower mines* Set camp at ~pos80, neg1460. From here you can pull Unearthed Mass, Velosk, and Har'Lak the Ancient. At loc ~pos300, neg2100 there are about 8 static 'blood of Vergalid' mobs that are the PH's.

Sixth Fragment of the Warriors' Disk: Har`Lak the Ancient/Velosk
    *Need to be keyed for lower mines* * Yes, Har'Lak drops both first and sixth fragment. However, don't expect this to last, according to a dev* Set camp at ~pos80, neg1460. From here you can pull Unearthed Mass, Velosk, and Har'Lak the Ancient. At loc ~pos110, neg1760 there is a static 'a Green Legion soldier' that is the PH.

Direwind Cliffs

First Fragment of the Heroes' Disk: The Ashengate Ambassador
    *All the PH's for this mob are ratkin models; however, the named himself is a drakkin model* Set camp at loc ~pos1500, pos500. To the northwest and northeast of you will be numorous static and roaming 'a Clan Direwind ratcaller' and 'a Clan Direwind ratkin' that are all PH's.

Second Fragment of the Heroes' Disk: Carrionmancer Marrowrot
    Set camp at ~neg1200, pos1400. Southeast from here there are numerous static 'a Clan Direwind carrionmancer' that are all the PH's.

Third Fragment of the Heroes' Disk: Hammerfist the Champion
    Set camp anywhere you prefer, at the Black Legion camp. From here you can pull Hammerfist the Champion, and Kendra the Archer. At loc ~pos3000, neg560 there is a group of static 'a Black Legion xxxxx' mobs that are the PH's.

Fourth Fragment of the Heroes' Disk: Kendra the Archer
    Set camp anywhere you prefer, at the Black Legion camp. From here you can pull Hammerfist the Champion, and Kendra the Archer. At loc ~pos 2500, pos360 there is a group of static 'a Black Legion archer' that are the PH's.

Fifth Fragment of the Heroes' Disk: Chaplain Rourke
    *Careful of pulling here; Gray Legion mobs like to stack up to 10 on each spawn point. Seems to be common bug.*Set camp at anywhere you prefer, northwest of the Gray Legion encampment. From here you can pull Chaplain Rourke, and Legionnaire Shylock. The entire clump of mobs at loc ~neg1995, neg1225 is full of PH's.

Sixth Fragment of the Heroes' Disk: Legionnaire Shylock
    *Careful of pulling here; Gray Legion mobs like to stack up to 10 on each spawn point. Seems to be common bug.* Set camp at anywhere you prefer, northwest of the Gray Legion encampment. From here you can pull Chaplain Rourke, and Legionnaire Shylock. The entire clump of mobs at loc ~neg1850, neg1400 is full of PH's.

Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale

First Fragment of the Kings' Disk: Attendant Jin`zhu
    (East wing) Set camp at loc ~pos1950, neg800. From here you can pull Attendant Jin'zhu and Advisor Neezin D'rahl. South, you will see a roaming 'a Scarlet Legion eggtender' that will path all the way down the ramp next to your camp that is the PH.

Second Fragment of the Kings' Disk: Captain of the Guard
    (North wing) Set camp anywhere you prefer in north wing. I recommend setting camp at loc ~pos1100, neg135, at the back wall of the bird room . From here you can pull Captain of the Guard and Scale Guardian Oriam. At loc ~pos650, neg65 there is a static 'a Scarlet Legion captain that is the PH.

Third Fragment of the Kings' Disk: Quartermaster Ilzjinn
    *As of this writing, easily the most frustrating and hard to obtain disk.* (East wing) Set camp at loc ~pos1090, neg670. At loc ~pos1090, neg430 there is a static 'a Scarlet Legion quartermaster' that is the PH.

As stated above, the Third Fragment of the King's Disk off Quartermaster Ilzjinn was by far the most difficult to obtain. For comparison: Vergalid took less than a week. Direwind took three days. Ashengate, other than QI, took less than a week. QI, by himself, took over three weeks to actually spawn. There is a safe spot, however, one can set camp at nearby. Along the cliff pathway before QI, where all the drakes are, there is an alcove where the magma crystal groundspawns for the Zhubis task are, one can pull to there.
    Most named spawn on the second or third round of PH's in Ashengate. For QI, however, I went through no less than 20-25 PH's before the named finally did pop for me. May your luck be better.

Fourth Fragment of the Kings' Disk: Advisor Neezin D`rahl
    (East wing) Set camp at loc ~pos1950, neg800. From here you can pull Attendant Jin'zhu and Advisor Neezin D'rahl. At loc ~pos2050, neg730, you will see two 'a Scarlet Legion advisor'. They are both the PH's.

Fifth Fragment of the Kings' Disk: Griffon Trainer Ahrendes
    (East wing) Set camp wherever you prefer in the graveyard of the east wing. I recommend setting camp at loc ~pos310, neg680. At loc ~pos415, neg1010 there is a static 'a Griffon trainer' that is the PH.

Sixth Fragment of the Kings' Disk: Scale Guardian Oriam
    *There is only one PH for SGO. The two other mobs near the PH share the same name, but respawn within minutes of death.* (North wing) Set camp anywhere you prefer in north wing. I recommend setting camp at loc ~pos1100, neg135, at the back wall of the bird room . From here you can pull Captain of the Guard and Scale Guardian Oriam. At loc ~pos1290, pos35 there is a static 'a Scarlet Legion scalewatcher' that is the PH.

Once you have all the pieces from a disk, turn them in to Rokiln the Hunter. Once you have done all three, congratulations, you have three not-really-worth-the-damn-time-I-put-into-them augs!

Final combine put in as of 2/21- Simply say 'tale' to the Hunter again, and there will pop up a fourth task, to turn in the three complete disks for your final one.

Any questions, comments, additions, please post.

Ascendant Stone Fist

Nice writeup.

I will be using it!

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

Wow, Great write up. This will help a ton.

Apostle Master

Hrmmm... I had been letting these disks rot, but if it really puts all 3 into one, 10 ac 100 hp/mana/end +5 Avoid +5 Acc +3% Spell Shield +1% Shielding would be a nice little aug - especially being slot 7 or 8.

Apostle Master

you are supposed to be able to combine all 3?

Ascendant Stone Fist

Noice!

Monk Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by silenzhandz
    Noice!

QFT!!

Ascendant Stone Fist

Quote Originally Posted by monkspwn
    you are supposed to be able to combine all 3?
    It's not in yet, and it will be a quest worth doing. Hell, I suppose its possible it could've gone in tonight, since I know the quest was written and the item made. If not, probably the next patch after QA hits it.

/bump for update/edit

Apostle Master

For the quartermaster, there is a safe place. If you're looking at the logical entrance (the one coming from zone in direction) on the left there's a little alcove where a rock spawns for the Zhubis task. Nothing sees you there, I have a mage camped there on my server and left him up 2 hours without him dying. Hope someone finds this helpful, its about 12 trash mobs away from quartermaster.

Quote Originally Posted by tanecho
    For the quartermaster, there is a safe place. If you're looking at the logical entrance (the one coming from zone in direction) on the left there's a little alcove where a rock spawns for the Zhubis task. Nothing sees you there, I have a mage camped there on my server and left him up 2 hours without him dying. Hope someone finds this helpful, its about 12 trash mobs away from quartermaster.
    Thanks for info, added in!

Monk Disciple

Surveyor Jezrak corpse camps so if you find him up or let the camp fully repop you can train him to a safer spot (like the zi if theres nobody in zone) and just wait for the adds to leave.

Apostle Master

Per Allakhazam, here are the stats on the final augment:

Shield of the Otherworld
    MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
    Augmentation type: 7 8
    Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
    AC: 10
    HP: +100 MANA: +100 ENDUR: +100
    Shielding: +1% Spell Shield: +3% Avoidance: +5 Accuracy: +5 Damage Shield: +3
    Recommended level of 65. Required level of 60.
    WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL

Apostle Master

How in the name of Wu do I get Chaplain Rourke to spawn? I've spent more time camping the Gray Legion to spawn him than I did doing the Vergalid and Ashengate disks combined for two people.

Monk Disciple

I camped on the north side of the Gray Legion army and cleared about 3 groups of 5 and roaming sergeants and the Chaplain spawned. I was able to get both from that area.

Monk Disciple

I camped the area near the Scout that gives the Ashengate seal missions. I had about 5 Legionaires spawn before Rourke did but he eventually spawned. I was pulling the nearest 4 groups of 5, leaving the orcs up unless they double spawned and wouldn't let me echo the whole group.

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

Having problems getting Hammerfist in Direwind to spawn. Ive got the Archer to spawn a few times. What exactly is the PH for Hammerfist.... is it every mob in that area? If anyone can point me to a nice camp spot...cuz the spots im in aren't working well. Ive tried the ramp up to AG...the spot by the group of 8 Archers. And the spot in the screen shot above(by the lava waterfall).

thanks,

Rider

Monk Disciple

I camped at the base of the Ashengate ramp and pulled towards the group of archers SW of the camp and Hammerfist spawned in one of the two spots on the hill before you can get to archers. I've also seen him spawn from any of the spots around the nearest tent from that same camp.

Monk Disciple

I camped Hammerfist off to the left side once you pass the gate. Theres a safe cubby on the south wall behind the large-ish rectangle tent. Pulling the mobs in the tents and the archers from there I got 3 Hammerfists and a Kendra in about 90 minutes.

Ascendant Stone Fist

I wanted to add the following-

Chaplain Rourke and Legionnaire Shylock can spawn from any of the drakkin models in that camp.

They currently respawn the ENTIRE clump when you kill one (I've passed this up to be looked into), so I'd recommend either bringing a bard, or several people and clearing the entire clumps.

Advisor in AG can spawn from either mob on the side of the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by wycca
    Chaplain Rourke and Legionnaire Shylock can spawn from any of the drakkin models in that camp.
    Added, thanks.

Advisor in AG can spawn from either mob on the side of the gate.
    True, and I have it put down as such. Accidentally had one targeted.

Ascendant Stone Fist

Oh, I also wanted to add that you can make lower Vergalid much easier with a few tricks.

First - Hak'Lar the Ancient or w/e still drops both pieces. To get my friend's Rng and Shm down there, I simply got lev, flopped down to there, agro'd everything around it and then kited everything in the big room before it. He ran in un-agro (the undead golems see) and went up the ramp where the pher is and sat above the entry cave to the big pit area. You can sit on top above the PHer, and pull it solo np. No reason to clear anything. He STILL drops both aug pieces - so no need to camp the Velosk piece. Btw, he has a fairly fast respawn timer compared to the rest of the zone, so check the spawn often!

Second - The blood's - same thing, I kited the entire big room while he ran invis back to the goos. Setup in back, pull them, np.

Thirdly - Speaking of Velosk, I've seen him spawn in a few other spots in that area. It's not really worth noting though, because Har-Lak drops both pieces, so you don't need to camp him.

Most annoying mobs for me-

Surveyor in Vergalid, seems to have the lowest spawn rate, so annoying! The spawn is a bit over 24min btw - which I think is slightly faster than the rest of the zone. I saw him spawn once (well the pher) just on the other side of the clump of crystals - I think its because those clump of crystals is really weird for targeting and such. I started clearing a ways out. The area where he is in has stairs leading to it. To the right you'll find a little slope. If you don't move around much, you'll find it easy to tag the roamers, then start clearing the camp.

Chaplain/Legionnaire in Direwind - since the mobs repop and stack its super-annoying. I'd recommend a GOOD bard, or just bringing a full group to exp.

Quartermaster in AG - Wow this guy does not want to spawn, and it's a friggin annoying clear+camp to do. I'd rather stick splinters under my fingernails than do this camp again.

Notes to make things easier -

Advisor/Attendant in AG (and maybe Quartermaster) - The Advisor drops a key that unlocks the gate between North AG and East AG. Find someone who has the key, or find him up. It's far easier to get through NAG than it is to plow all of East. We kited in a few people in North np w/o a single clear in the past. Advisor was killable by Nedrom and I duo'ing - although it was rather hard. The phers like to cast alot, and are probably soloable by a moderately geared monk! From the back there, you can pull the Attendant np, and the clear to the Quartermaster is shorter. The eggtenders like to cast alot but they do gate, and hit hard. You can pull them straight through the griffons if you're good. Theres a few roamers, and I was never able to tell which was the pher TBH.

Captain/Scalewatcher in AG - You can pull the Scalewatcher to the Advisor/Attendant camp once you have the key, and maybe the Captain too if you have a good bard. For the normal way to do the captain though, you can setup in the hallway after the Captain. For you raiders, this is between the Captain and the Lethar2 start point. It's not really a hallway I guess, but a narrowing of the room. If you do it properly, you only have to a couple of roamers, and theres enough room to split the Captain spawn np with Echo. Pick up some Corruption augs while you're here - everyone loves those! You can also pull up to the Scalewatcher np.

Griffon Tamer in AG - He's in a big room, theres a semi-safe spot in the SW corner, or behind him sorta in a wedge of the rocks. Thats where I've fought him before, and once again he's barely duo'able by the top monks in the game. He's splittable with a bit of work, but I'd advise bringing a group unless youre confidant your heal bot or partner can handle healing you on it. It's in an area you can farm quest pieces, so why not?

All of the other camps are fairly non-noteworthy.

We really didn't have tons of trouble with spawns taking forever, except for the Quartermaster and Surveyor - although I'm guessing your luck could vary. The Captain and Scaletender were a bit rarer, but nothing terrible.

thanks wyc, added in!

The named bone golems in lower verg (Skullrend/Velosk/etc spawn in places that have "a bone grafter". They can spawn in a few places in and out of the pit.

Additionally all non-roaming named (and even phs for those named) in the zone corpsecamp. Use that to your advantage.

Also the named attendant in AG has no ph, I think she can spawn anywhere there's an eggtender. I've seen her wandering and seen her static.

Apostle Master

You can pull the Scalewatcher to the Advisor/Attendant camp once you have the key
    Wycca, how do you get from the floor near the lava back up to the top to pull the scalewatchers? And once you get up and aggro the scalewatcher and run back to lava camp, he warps to you instead of pathing all the way around through east side to find you?

Ascendant Stone Fist

Yes he warps.

You can get back up by having lev and running around to the edges.

I personally use a little trick with my AoN. If you spam the AoN, you'll find you rise in the air slightly each time (although there is a limit). It's a great trick to getting up slopes and stuff ( you can litterally move up a slope you otherwise wouldnt be able to). I can even get on top of the scale with that trick and some effort.

You don't need the trick to get back up tho, but it's helpful.

Enlightened Grandmaster

I personally use a little trick with my AoN. If you spam the AoN, you'll find you rise in the air slightly each time (although there is a limit). It's a great trick to getting up slopes and stuff ( you can litterally move up a slope you otherwise wouldnt be able to). I can even get on top of the scale with that trick and some effort.
    I do that to get on top of the shandolier in the Guild Hall, except i use my Shiliskin Trickster Mask. :twisted: :roll: :D
    Out of retirement after 4 years!
    95 Human Monk - Nordlys Crusaders - Antonius Bayle

Apostle Master

Hrm.... This makes me wonder. Were you ever able to aggro the mobs behind the east gate from the north side? Because if they can be aggroed and warp through, then you can camp the key (and discs) without that sucky east clear to the end. Wonder if HoA or something similar would go 'through the wall' and aggro them there.

It's decent distance, I doubt any kind of aoe spell would make it to either of the advisor PHs.

yeah it's too far. Just bring someone that already has a key.

Enlightened Grandmaster

Can we get this stickied please?

Apostle Master

I don't know if they upped the Quartermaster spawn in AG or we just got lucky. Camped him for 4 people over the last 2 weeks.
    Run 1 - not up. First pop was him. 2 PH'rs after him. Total time in the camp - a little over an hour.
    Run 2 - not up. Fifth pop was him. 1 PH after him. Total time in the camp - 2-3 hours.
    Run 3 - not up. 5 PH'rs. no spawns. Total time in the camp 2-3 hours.
    Run 4 - Up when we got there. Popped again right after. We left after that so I don't know if he popped 3x in a row. Total time in the camp 30 minutes.

So we got 4 pops in about 8 hours of total camp time. This does not count clear time of course, which is an annoyingly long one. I feel fortunate after reading Xyndail's horror stories.

Enlightened Grandmaster

When I did the aug (btw nice write up Xyn), Quartermaster wasn't the hell mob for me either. Found him up and then got a second pop after killing him for a friend. Then found him up again like 2 days later for another friend. The hell mob for me was Oveerseer Dyla in Vergalid. I must have spent 30+ hours camping him with no spawns. Then once he spawned he spawned like 7 of the next 8 spawns. I'm starting to think that each named has the potential to be a hell mob if just get really unlucky. They named also seem to spawn in sets of 2-3 at most of the camps.

Monk Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Benadebx
    I do that to get on top of the shandolier in the Guild Hall, except i use my Shiliskin Trickster Mask. :twisted: :roll: :D
    Swiftmantle also works :P

Apostle Master

Thanks for the great guide, Xyndail. Used it to get the aug for me and 2 friends.

Couple notes on Vergalid mobs.

I killed Orak tonight five times from a different PH than the one listed. He popped as the roamer that paths into the crypt and all the way up the slope (the one you normally have to kill if you camp just outside the crypt room). I actually have never seen him pop inside that crypt area.

The Unearthed Mass seems to pop most commonly at the top of the stairs. This PH and one on the other side of the wall have repop times about 2-3 minutes shorter than the other Bloods, which makes me think those 2 are the PHs. I've seen him 4 times at the top of the steps, but never anywhere else.

Also, in Ashengate.

For the Griffon Trainer, there is a place that is 100% free of aggro to setup camp. Loc is p529, n824, n25. If you are clearing to the graveyard from zone in, when you come to the doorway and look straight across (North), there is a large rock at the top of a rise. If you set up camp next to this rock, you can stand there all day and not aggro any roamers. If you are in a fellowship, you can setup a fire here. In fact, you can kill 2 fellowship members, give them res boxes and flop drag them to this spot. Once the mobs walk away, they can accept res, and you can then setup a campfire and you can bring everyone else in with no clearing.

Enlightened Grandmaster

Got Vergalid done today, all easy to duo.
    Direwind will be done tomorrow Ambassador pop providing, and AG I'll form a lil group and burn the place till I get the frags.

Some people seem to be missing this thread with new forum settings, this should fix it.

Apostle Master

I've been working my way through this solo at level 80. The Direwind mobs were all soloable with a bit over 1k AAxp / 13kHP unbuffed / 2.2k AC, Epic 2.0 clicky and 5th year Vet AA. Har`Lak the ancient in Vergalid is also soloable and still drops the 1st and 6th fragments.

Apostle Master

Just flopped my way to Advisor Neezin D`rahl and soloed her. It was the hardest solo fight I've had to date. She hits for just shy of 2k. I used 5th and 7th vet AAs, 2.0 clicky and Quarm overhaste. Burned Speed Focus and Destructive Force, then Riposte while clicking a HoT potion, then finished her by FDing and popping up to hit her with Wheel while burning ... er ... Ashenhand. Damn, gotta get me Scaled Fist one of these days.

Thread Information