Thread: Soloing spot !!!

Monk Disciple

Default Soloing spot !!!

Found a nice solo spot for about 8 percent per kill... Go to the spider city in stoneroot falls. They are all dark blue, are in infinite numbers, and die rather easily.
    Targetted more for high end monks, but figured I would post it anyways.

how hard do they hit once dispelled?

Monk Disciple

Eh, maybe 300-400ish. They don't really land hits that often tho.
    Sometimes I have seen them hit for like 600ish, but that is kinda rare.

Ex-Druid Monk-in-Training

IF you want a real challenge and great solo exp try the brownies up in Dragonscale, ofcourse targeted for high end monks, on average you get 11% a kill lb or db cons plus they drop great tradeskill items and spells on occasion that sell quite nicely. I've even had one drop an exquisite marrow one time lol...but GL with that. Oh and they hit up to like 1200 so bring your A game.

Monk Disciple

i still like plane of fire (tables/c2) just avoid the charmers and the chaplains if you dont want tash/dispells.

they're offering up 4.5% a kill solo @ lvl 80 and most any monk of any level can take them out effortlessly, i think i pulled down close to 7 aa's the last time i burned lesson there. best part is there's no down time and diamonds drop for plat.

Druid in disguise Newbie Monk

I know this is an older thread but figured I would add to it anyways. I am a level 80 monk currently with 500aa. I have been soloing in paw from 70-80, until 75 i would use a healer merc. But after 75 i have been able to solo and it was made much easier with the crit mend and hastened mend aas. With the mend AAs i can kill nonstop and only rest when i am out of endurance. I am getting 7-10% AA a kill at level 80. It was 10-20%ish 70-79. And the kills are super fast now at 80 and I usually get about 11aa per lesson. I really like paw because the mobs dont drop alot of worthless stuff, alot of gems drop and spell parchments for research. I use paw to farm parchments for my wizard. From gems etc I usually net around 9-10k per outing.

It is no longer a hotzone, but like all of the other older hotzones it never lost its xp modifier I believe. At 80 most mobs are lb, some green at the entrance. Before 80 they varied from lb-db.

Hope this helps someone!

Thread Information