PDA

View Full Version : totally drunk - totally soloing epics

Moltenfists
04-20-2016, 01:49 AM
I travel for work now, and 4 days a week on a laptop gives me the fun of runing EQ. well, long story short a level 85 monk is now soloing the monk epic(s).

so far, I've gotten my ROTLC, heading to Karnors right now to get the pipes. I wish I could just kill somebody for the robe, but you do what you can.

let have some throwback fun, because all I am doing is fun old school quests. Once I am done with epics I will start soloing any old world content I can. so far Gore and VS have eaten the dirt nap. almost all of Karnors is dead, i just trained myelf. so lets get it one, guys.

oh... and hello, new guys!

Moltenfists
04-20-2016, 01:54 AM
Hey guys.....
http://i.imgur.com/jGKPAnQ.jpg

Ishtass
04-20-2016, 08:28 PM
Should also do the whistling fists quest, loved those arcs enough that I did it twice so I could keep a shackle of tynn :)

Gorkeyah
04-20-2016, 08:43 PM
Should also do the whistling fists quest, loved those arcs enough that I did it twice so I could keep a shackle of tynn :)

Same here.

ZoSo
04-22-2016, 10:43 AM
I still run through Kurn's on occasion just to pay back the Fingered Skeleton for what he put me through.

sensei savager
04-24-2016, 01:07 PM

Same here.

Me as well, I loved that quest line

Moltenfists
04-25-2016, 08:04 PM
Did the entire epic quest, skipped raster and just killed brother Z.
got the robe, headed to Karors and got the pipe in a day of cleanring the zone and killing VS and gore.
headed to chardok, got that pipe in a day
Ran into an old guild mate and charmed the skelly
Robe is on

Tonight is Sky/Earth

Maybe finish up the epic 1.0 tonight
any old world quests I can solo that I should do? maybe kill the AOW? clear Ntov? just fun shit I can do for old times sake.

Moltenfists
04-25-2016, 10:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QQ2Q154.jpg
monk epic 1.0 done
Quests:
onk epic 1.0

Dragons:
Gore

Big names:
VS

Give me names to solo, and I'm gonna go balls deep and kill everything I can.

Moltenfists
04-27-2016, 12:06 AM
Zlandi down... heading to Ntov to kill some time.

Ronaan
07-26-2016, 06:19 PM
Late bump. I still have the pic of you with the bud light box on your head on some long lost filehost.

Hope you're having a blast.

Kaliaila
07-28-2016, 05:37 AM
NToV should be doable if you can find it up, but it might be a bit touch and go at times depending on gear. Just a long Trudge through them all solo, but if lucky Abashi's Rod might be at the end.

Also, I loved the WF quest, actually have done it 4+ times between helping others and doing it for alt monks of mine. I'm crazy like that.

Zrasik
08-05-2016, 08:14 PM

I agree, Whistling Fist quest was the most fun and memorable quest I ever did in EQ. Getting the quest reward from Cazic Thule himself was absolutely the coolest quest reward ever! It's not too often that an EQ god gives you a quest reward. I did the quest twice as well because I liked having the Shackle of Tynn too. Have fun with your soloing, Moltenfist.

Soygen
08-22-2016, 04:15 PM
Holy crap! People are still posting here?!

Yyevil
08-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Holy crap! People are still posting here?!

Ye. The Daybreak "class" forums are useless for any real discussion.