PDA

View Full Version : Quick Adbreviura and Curtaincaller comparison

Rten
01-06-2016, 11:40 AM
I got a curtain caller last night auged for me it is 437/36 vs Adbreviura 275/23. Nothing shocking in these parses or my conclusions. The Curtaincaller has nice stat boosts and does get some monster crushes under burn conditions, but the slower swing speed makes it at best a "same as" and is not an upgrade.

I was raid buffed and ran these 10 minute parses back to back so there was no gear/buff change parse to parse. I only used melee auto attack. There are NO special attacks here.

Dragon's Balance, 1st Spire, Infusion of Thunder, Dichotomic Form, Speed Focus, Destructive Force
Adbreviura 212K DPS
Curtaincaller 201.5K DPS

Dragon's Balance, 1st Spire, Infusion of Thunder, Dichotomic Form, Terrorpalm, Destructive Force
Adbreviura 170.2KK DPS
Curtaincaller 165.8K DPS

No Burn... just normal ADPS buffs w/ auto attack
Adbreviura 32.9K DPS
Curtaincaller 28.8K DPS

So as a quick gauge, Adbreviura is 5-12% more dps, if you cannot get Adb and you have had the same shitty luck we have had in having The Tainted Maw drop, then sure Curtaincaller is a reasonable choice, but otherwise, unsurprisingly, it is better to let another class loot it (as an FYI, I only looted this one as it was going to rot or maybe go to an alt).

Ascher
01-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Probably a monk only 23 delay upgrade in this expansion to though?

Ascher

Rten
01-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Yes the Tainted Maw http://eq.magelo.com/item/147580 is the TBM monk only 2hb...