View Full Version : Unsafe Website Warning

08-16-2015, 05:03 PM
I just came here and my Edge Browser popped up that this was an unsafe website, I went to more info on the page and said that I think it is a safe site, but one of you who runs it might want to go as the owner and report it as having been incorrectly reported as such. Not sure if anyone else has had this happen.

08-17-2015, 07:05 PM
I see the same error

08-19-2015, 01:30 AM
It seems to happen like once a day or maybe every couple of days. I report that it doesn't have anything bad, and after that report is completed I disregard the warning and proceed to the site.

08-20-2015, 03:46 AM
Some more info I clicked on the "Unsafe Website" marker that appears by the URL in my Edge Browser it took me to a different page than I had previously been sent to when I used the page that was displayed in the window. This new page displayed the following:

Your feedback is important. You can help Microsoft evaluate this website by submitting your feedback below.

Website you are reporting as not phishing:

I have no idea where it is coming from as I don't recall there being any banners displayed on the forums off the top of my head.

08-26-2015, 04:27 AM
I see the same error

Well, it is possible that it had something to do with the url that I was using. The link that I had bookmarked was monkly-business.net/forums/index.php. I deleted off the index.php and it has stopped giving the unsafe error (at least for tonight). It doesn't seem to be popping up at the moment, but I would think that it would pop up when you click any link back to the main forums page. I guess I will find out later today or tonight after work.

Edit: Yep, the unsafe website notification is gone. So either someone from the site went and got it straightened out or removing the index.php from my bookmark link resolved the issue.

09-02-2015, 05:04 AM
And its back again. I guess removing the index.php from the bookmark only worked for so long.