PDA

View Full Version : CRTs

sojuu
03-29-2015, 01:26 AM
Just wanted to post this so yall can remove the CRT tag from my name. Due to moving to the new company of daybreak they are removing some of the CRTs. And guess I didn't make the cut.

Ishtass
03-29-2015, 02:46 AM
You can remain an honorary CRT as far as I'm concerned. If anyone is concerned with this causing confusion for future peeps, I'm sure Sojuu is capable of directing questions and info to the proper people still. But if you really want it gone I can take it off, let me know.

sojuu
03-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Doesnt matter to me. Just figured since I wasn't yall would want it gone to eliminate confusion.

Kaliaila
03-29-2015, 09:58 PM
I really don't see what reducing the number of CRTs does for them? It's not like you all are paid or even compensated beyond having more access to the Devs and Coders. I'm honestly leaning toward the fact that you were actively pointing out a lot of issues to them that they didn't care to address; and you would comment on your attempts to have it addressed but lack of progress when others would bring issues up.

Almost all of the long time CRTs that I can think of tend to either toe the company line or not really share much info with the rest of us other than to say it is being looked at.

Nedrom
03-30-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm ok with leaving the tag there. Even though you are not an "EQLive" CRT you are still a CRT to the community (us). That doesn't stop you from being a player and loving the game and putting any feedback through where possible.

Please don't stop, keep rollin'

/bow

sojuu
03-30-2015, 09:09 PM
While it wasnt said why exactly I was let go, what Kaliaila said was my thought process as well.