PDA

View Full Version : heroic monk

sojuu
03-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Curious to how much of my suggestions they used for the starting of the heroic monks in the hotbar and discs. Any new 85 monks able to post a screen shot of the starting hotbar and combat abilities page?

Kimosavi
03-14-2014, 05:56 PM
I noticed the heroic forcestruck gear has Kick mods on em. Someone at sony didnt have their thinking hat on that day /derp...

sojuu
03-14-2014, 11:58 PM
yea I'm not sure on going back and redoing gear but I do know when asked why monks all hate kick now days they were only gonna change the kick to tigerclaw for that point on. But they did at least go back and fix the burden of truth. Dunno if this actually played a part in the mods for the gear on heroics or not.

Kaliaila
03-15-2014, 04:14 AM
I noticed the heroic forcestruck gear has Kick mods on em. Someone at sony didnt have their thinking hat on that day /derp...

That's because the Heroic Forcestruck gear is simply a copy and paste of the corresponding level 85 monk gear (just with the stats lowered slightly I think).
As Sojuu said, they had already said they weren't going to go back and change the older armors; so I am fairly sure that they equally did not feel they would make extra changes to the Heroic gear either.

Ssoulle
03-20-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm at work, but from memory I have...

1) Melee
2) Synergy (triple flying kick)
3) Flying Kick
4) Tiger Claw
5) Shuriken
6) Flinch
8) Mend
9) FD

I don't rmember the rest... I do know that I am severely overwhelmed by amount and use of all the disciplines.