PDA

View Full Version : Monk GINA

Zeikxx
02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
I've been starting to work on having GINA(http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/) handle all of my timers and audio triggers for monk abilities. So far I got Blink, all the mends, epic 2.0 and a few other things.

Any one want to help contribute to this so we can make a master monk GINA link share for monk abilities?

Gorkeyah
02-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Gorkeyah say, too many triggers is the same as watching chat windows and button refreshes. ;)

What do you think are some key ones to have? I have them for some adps stuff (shaman epic, beast hh group buff, for instance), for synergy, and my own attack on/off (because sometimes a macro of whatever turns off attack and I don't realize it's off). FD fail and invis drop are good ones. I have one for the new-ish tiger debuff thingie with a timer.

I make all of the above text triggers (i.e. overlay text messages) and I tend to tune them out now, so all my raid triggers have to be audio so as not to tune those out also. heh

Setsuni
02-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Do you guys mind sharing what you have so far? I am new to GINA and haven't had a ton of time to mess around with it yet.

twh583
02-11-2014, 05:20 PM
I use timers for all of our discs, as its easier reading a number on the fly than hovering the mouse (which I don't usually play with) over a button. But only use triggers for heel/terror.

I have text to speech audio calls for discs activating (sometimes with lag they bug out and dont activate, found this helped avoid that).

I have triggers for others breaking mez, when I break mez, assist calls, and attack on/off.

I found that how you set up your UI helps/matters. If various buttons are visible to you all the time, then adding in triggers is redundant and amounts to spamming yourself. So, I spent a fair bit of time resorting my UI to allow me to see as much as possible minimizing the spam from triggers, allowing only the most crucial information to be displayed.

Zeikxx
02-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Do you guys mind sharing what you have so far? I am new to GINA and haven't had a ton of time to mess around with it yet.

Have some one copy and paste this in a tell to you

{GINA:1f39edd4-1454-48bb-86c0-a6a1eba9c5b2}

Setsuni
02-18-2014, 09:56 PM
That package didnt work. Can you upload the actual file?

Celephane
02-18-2014, 11:18 PM
It worked fine for me

Setsuni
02-18-2014, 11:51 PM
Wierd.. It isnt for me :( Oh well

phraxas
02-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Do you have sharing enabled?? And is it open to anyone or specific people?? If not, go to the blue arrow top left of GINA and click Settings -> Sharing Tab -> Enable GimaLink + Accept Sharing from anybody (or trusted and add people to the list on the right hand side.)

Setsuni
02-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Keeps saying i cannot connect to the sharing device.. Perhaps you have to be online at the same time

Celephane
02-21-2014, 03:50 AM
You can't get the info without being online, it needs to write to your log file. I copied it and pasted to myself, using ;tell celephane.bristle {GINA:1f39edd4-1454-48bb-86c0-a6a1eba9c5b2}, then I merged it