PDA

View Full Version : Little help from my scholarly friends here...

KIILLZ
12-09-2013, 04:27 PM
so I m just curious has Sony produced an item that cannot be maxxed out because they currently produce partial expansions?

Curious what the max stats on this are or if anyone is aware of em?

Royal Emblem Charm ID: 94783
MAGIC LORE NO TRADE
Slot: Charm (CHRMClassArmor)
AC: 140 HP: 3130 + 3/tick MANA: 3130 + 3/tick END: 3130 ATK: 25
STA: 24 + 13 STR: 21 + 12 WIS: 21 + 12 INT: 21 + 12 DEX: 21 + 12 AGI: 21 + 12 CHA: 23 + 12
SV FIRE: 60 SV COLD: 60 SV MAGIC: 60 SV POISON: 60 SV DISEASE: 60
Damage Shield: 2
Damage Shield Mit: 2
Shielding: 3%
Spell Shielding: 3%
DoT Shielding: 3%
Stun Resist: 3%
Avoidance: 7
Accuracy: 6
Combat Effects: 5
Strike Through: 2%
Heal Amount: 26
Spell Dmg: 26
Clairvoyance: 37
Slot 1, type 8: empty
Slot 2, type 3: empty
Required level of 100.

Mris
12-09-2013, 08:51 PM
so I m just curious has Sony produced an item that cannot be maxxed out because they currently produce partial expansions?

Slot: Charm (CHRMClassArmor)

There's no reason you can't max this. Previous versions maxed at 10, iirc. You can get 8 from visible armor alone, and various other items can make up the rest. (When Nesseun's Last Meal was popular, I recall monks using Shuriken of the Tranquil to boost it. Mesmerizing Ripper was monk only and well liked at the time, too, but obviously you aren't using that! ...Right?) And your monk-only 2hb or T4 class weapon will count, as well.

KIILLZ
12-10-2013, 10:50 AM
MY QUESTION on this is HAS anyone maxxed it YET based on current armor available seeing that suppressed is not a complete set yet from Sony

Mris
12-10-2013, 03:45 PM
And I'm saying, just because the expansion isn't finished doesn't mean you can't max it. It's based on how many class-only pieces you're wearing. It doesn't matter if it's from CotF or classic. So yes, I'm sure that someone who has looted it has it maxed. I'd guess that most people who looted it do, in fact, but at the very least have the baseline 8 pieces. 9 if they're using the RoF T4 weapon. 10 is easy enough with a Shuriken of the Tranquil in ammo. That is, of course, all assuming that it uses the same numbers are previous items. IIRC the older ones had similar stats to other items in the same tier at 8 pieces, 10 was a bonus that made them useful longer than other same-tier pieces.

KIILLZ
12-10-2013, 04:34 PM
ok THAT is what I was bit unclear on ty for that and why inquired here. I have not yet seen one on anyone with stats that dont warrant anything over hof and wondered if anyone here has. sorry if I was unclear, my question lied more in to the fact if it HAS been to this stage.

and thanks for the input.