PDA

View Full Version : Self Buff check

tanecho
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM
I set up a set of log parsing triggers that tells me what buffs I have missing. I use GTT, but it's the source program for GINA so it should work for both.

I set up a timer for the text phrase "You sense these enchantments" for each buff I want to check for. I then set a timer with the buff and the class that casts it. Then set an early end text for the name of the buff. So it will pop up a timer, then immediately remove it if I have the buff or leave it running if I don't have the buff. Doing this, I can target myself and hit the group inspect buffs button and instantly know what buffs I'm missing and who to go to for them.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/tanecho/buffparser_zps61d3907d.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/tanecho/media/buffparser_zps61d3907d.jpg.html)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/tanecho/bufftimers_zps42a92a67.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/tanecho/media/bufftimers_zps42a92a67.jpg.html)

Xarlass
11-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Genius!

Yyevil
11-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Cool but.....

When you're done writing that thesis on the matter, please publish........*snickers*

Tzarok Ignavus
11-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Publish those triggers, as I am lazy as sin!

Qulas
11-13-2013, 02:51 AM
These are the ones I use.

Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Form of Endurance;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Al ways start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Form of Endurance;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BL ANK;PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Might of Stone;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Might of Stone;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK; PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Myrmidon's Skill;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Myrmidon's Skill;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK; PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Ancient Flames;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Alway s start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Ancient Flames;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK ;PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Prismatic Ward;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Prismatic Ward;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;P layTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Briarcoat;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Al ways start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Briarcoat;Sound=False; PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=False;TTST ext=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Frightful Aura;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Frightful Aura;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;P layTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Gunthak Grit;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Gunthak Grit;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;P layTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Storm Guard;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Storm Guard;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK; PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Cleric Symbol;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Alway s start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Symbol of Gezat;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK; PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Spider's Bite ;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Spider's Bite Poison;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK ;PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Shaman Focus;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Insistent Focusing;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLA NK;PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Ranger Buffs;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=6;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Shout of the Predator;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLA NK;PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Enchanter Haste;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Hastening of Sviir;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK; PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Symphony of Battle;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Alway s start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Symphony of Battle;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK ;PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Druid Skin;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Granitebark;Sound=Fals e;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=False;TT SText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Ferocity;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Alw ays start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Merciless Ferocity;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLA NK;PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;
Trigger=You sense these enchantments;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText= False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour= Yellow;Timer=True;TimerText=Missing Buff - Storm Guard;Hours=0;Minutes=5;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK ;EndEarly=True;EndEarlyText=Storm Guard;Sound=False;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK; PlayTTS=False;TTSText=BLANK;

Derakahn
11-13-2013, 05:30 AM
that's a ton of friggin text, I assume for GTT, but is there a way to copy/paste that entire chunk into an import for GINA?
edit: I see an import from GTT option, but not sure how to save that in a gtt friendly format. Would the entire thing work just pasted into a txt file saved as .gtt?

Xarlass
11-15-2013, 07:20 PM
melee buff checker (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B74V0KZjyN03X0tGX2dUOXR2Qlk/edit)
That's the link to my google drive for my gtt file.
I only included the basic raid buffs, and not my self clickies, which I should fix at some point, but you can add the rest on your own.

Cheers,

Derakahn
11-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks, I was able to answer my own after looking at that file in notepad. It appears saving the above to just a .gtt in notepad will be enough for gina to register. I'll play around with these and come up with what works best for me. Thank you =)