PDA

View Full Version : ok Gang i need your Thinking Caps

Lenardo
09-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Hey :PPP not been on for a while- life, gets busy..

Ok here is the Deal does ANYONE remember a player of EQ from WAY back (he quite 2004)

he was on Tarew Marr in the Guild Enlightened Dark.
his name on here/there Might have been either Ateeze, iceheart iceheart fireheart or firehart.

he just restarted playing EQ and has recovered his original account but the account has no characters so he is trying to get them to restore the player but cannot for the life of himself remember his characters Name that has the stuff from when they killed kerafyrm in sleepers tomb....

moving servers, backups, changing software i don't go that far back with members and we cleaned out a crapload of inactives a year ago.

so if anyone remembers him give a shoutout here and i'll relay to him...i am also going to see if i can find any of the OLD monkly-business database backup's and see if i can find his account....

newkainn
09-30-2013, 01:56 PM
i had the same problem and they where able to look up one toon on my account find my account

Tazer
10-01-2013, 03:21 AM
If you're bored you can look through these and see if you recognize the name?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16490

Sensei Xarrais Klanklan
10-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Hmmm I was around pretty heavily back then it sounds vaugly familar.. konda think there may be a w in that name atwe... maybe not I was normally looking at content of the posts...

No luck on magelo

on a side note I was inactive almost as long and my account here never poofed...2007 t0 2013