PDA

View Full Version : 90-100, just coming back.

WFSBelaar
07-15-2013, 10:07 AM
I quit / retired in mid late HoT. Just signed up again this past weekend. All expansions, need some suggestions to catch up, hopefully quickly.
Magelos are in my signature, and I think mostly updated.

Gorkeyah
07-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Hot zones, and rof tasks/missions if you can handle them. Shards landing also has 'weak con' mobs that you could take on earlier and the zone drops good loot randomly. There's a charm aug that powers up based on completed rof tasks and missions, and the tasks/missions are good exp.

Ughbash
07-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Can't see your Maeglo from work.

But if you had raid level gear at 85 then yoru best bet is the Mechamatic Guardian (Giant robot in Dragonscale). I would suggest doing floor 3 without a merc (you can get a box each time yo go up a level which will port yo to that floor when you are in the robot). Ideally you will tank multiple mobs at once with no merc.

Try a single mob first. It that works fine then try 3 or 4 mobs. Eventually you will be pulling 30 to 50 mobs. The mobs on the top three floors stay light blue til 95 (for the most part).

Now if you are short on plat, loot all the mobs, there is a TON of vendor trash that will drop. However looting mobs does take away form your killing time.

Lyndar
07-15-2013, 06:37 PM
don't forget welcome to argath and shoring up th defenses repeatable tasks. At lvl 89 the combo still gives about 5% XP, or 24ish aa at 1800 aa

Whispering Wind
07-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Hot zone tasks daily (in experience - task 85 for about 3%,task 90 for about 6%,task alternate for about 6%) and filling the repository (4hr downtime). The hz tasks are on a 20hr downtime I think. I keep it in a way where I always have the hotzone tasks up.

Theres that pok rof quest too you might be able to do... I dunno yet as I don't have rof yet.

Anyways, I'm playing on silver w/ over 4100aa (made back a couple years ago) from level 93 and now 95 without my t4 group gear. Basically hz dailys and that filling task is all the exp I have been doing. I am at the limit of task rewards too so when I ever become gold again i will use it to aaxp.

I can still almost solo the alternate task but I need vetaas and merc for the 90 task. Stunning kick aa just before the advanced alaran. Now I haven't bought the 91 knowledge of alaran advanced aa yet because I stopped playing eq with 71 alaran and it was pretty rough back then to get that stuff done mainly because I was focused on t4 group gear.

I didn't think I'd hit level 95 in this game. Now I'm waiting for the next expansion to get the all in one deal. I kinda like not having to log in daily and play. I know that will change once I eventually upgrade to gold. I dunno how far I can go but I'm liking that it doesn't take me 2hrs to gain over 10% in experience currently .

I wonder what the exp in hz tasks are at 95+

cheapfx
07-16-2013, 12:38 PM
My shaman at 98 gets 14 percent experience by doing 3 hotzone tasks , filling the repo, and argath 1 and 2. Im thinking of ditching the argath tasks as those only net about 1 or 2 percent combined. They are just so damn easy its hard not to get free experience.