[16251] First Spire of the Sensei
Classes: MNK/254
Skill: Abjuration
Target: Self
Beneficial: Blockable
Casting: 0s
Duration: 90s (15 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
1: Increase Proc Rate by 28%
4: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 5% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 130% of Base Damage
6: Add Defensive Proc: First Spire of the Sensei Guard with 100% Rate Mod
Text: You focus on the first spire of the sensei.

[6886] Intensity of the Resolute
Classes: ALL/254
Target: Self
Beneficial: Blockable
Casting: 0s
Duration: 60s (10 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: No
2: Increase Chance to Critical DoT by 50%
3: Increase Chance to Critical Heal by 50%
4: Increase Chance to Critical HoT by 50%
5: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 50% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 100% of Base Damage
8: Increase Hit Damage by 55%
Text: Your mind sharpens and strength flows into your body.

Does the
1: Increase Proc Rate by 28%
4: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 5% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 130% of Base Damage

for 1st spire only affect weapon procs (built in) or will it also affect Infusion of Thunder procs and Shm buff procs and mage defensive procs?

for Intensity does the
5: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 50% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 100% of Base Damage

only affect weapon procs (built in) or will it also affect Infusion of Thunder procs and Shm buff procs and mage defensive procs?

SoroxDrinal
07-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I would be more interested to know if 1st spire affected Thunderfoot procs...

sensei savager
07-07-2013, 01:34 PM
intensity and infusion of thunder don't stack so that answers one question.

the other question would have to be parsed

Sstorm
07-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Right now I'm using Intensity of Resolute with BP click, and not noticing anything special occurring, no increased spell crits.

Using 1st spire with IoThunder, not noticing anything in regards to increased spell crits.

Was hoping someone knew / parsed it.

Yyevil
07-10-2013, 06:52 PM
I would be more interested to know if 1st spire affected Thunderfoot procs...

Qulas said TF is an innate proc and not a weapon/buff proc and that officially 1st Spire should not affect the proc rate of TF.

With that said I recently parsed 1st spire and found it added 11% to total proc rate. Whereas, before when I parsed it 4+ years ago it added nothign to proc rate and nothing to DPS after the April 17th changes where amongst other fixes they fixed a number of low % -1 problems (discussion on the SOE forums) it is likely that 1st spire was one of the abilities affected by the -1 issue and thus was fixed.

When I parsed it 4+ years ago it was absolutely broken, and now it absolutely is not. Both times I used 10+ hour parses to test it.

However I still use First spire with Heel "just in case", because 2nd spire isn't so awesome or important these days and my best parses have only come with 1st spire running, so serendipity or fact, I use 1st spire with Heel.

Aggememnon
07-11-2013, 05:42 AM
I'm the same - I switched to 1st spire (just in case), though I did nto actually parse it. I just seemed to fire more TF with it running than not...