PDA

View Full Version : Afk

Nedrom
06-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Too busy with the baby so I won't be playing EQ until further notice. I'm also going to be dialing back coming here to MB.

If someone has the time put in I recommend that they contact Lenardo through PM and find out if you can get elevated rights to moderate/update forums/news and approve new users if required.

I get email notifications if you PM me here or on EQLive, so if you need to reach me feel free to send me a message.

Ishtass
06-17-2013, 03:08 PM
I sent a PM a few days ago, as I'm here a lot and willing to help out unless someone else would like to.

Ishtass
06-20-2013, 11:32 AM
Lenardo hooked me up to sticky/edit posts and approve members. So let me know if you need anything.

Stickied Qulas' latest list of disc timers.

Vanni
06-20-2013, 11:14 PM
This thread is really boring, where's the drama?

Celephane
06-21-2013, 06:38 AM
there's a baby in the first post, that pretty dramatic

Dythan Dabrave
06-21-2013, 09:59 AM
Pics or it didn't happen

Zarie
06-21-2013, 12:56 PM
hehehe!! Dythan,
You know one does not post pics of real life children online. Not secure unfortunately. Maybe Nedrom will share FB information with you if he in on FB ( am sure he is!!)

Anyway Nedrom, I did not know you and wife expecting so sincere congratulations. Please do not be a stranger to the monk community.

Regards,

Zarie
Originally Rodcet Nife merged with Quellious and now Povar.

Aggememnon
07-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Ned never said anything about a wife, so perhaps its one of those male pregnancies? (And anyway, you never know with lizards..)

Nedrom
07-10-2013, 12:27 PM
So... my house flooded from the storm last night, category 3 water leaked into house, had to break lease and evacuate, currently living out of a hotel with my pets and family. Trying to find a new place to live. Wow... just insanity :(

Ishtass
07-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Sorry to hear :frown:

Yyevil
07-10-2013, 06:54 PM
So... my house flooded from the storm last night, category 3 water leaked into house, had to break lease and evacuate, currently living out of a hotel with my pets and family. Trying to find a new place to live. Wow... just insanity :(

very sad to hear Ned.

Hope things work out.

Shukkex
07-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Congrats on the baby buddy.. its a ton of fun. Sorry to hear about the flooding :( u have a place to stay... in florida ;)

Kaliaila
07-13-2013, 03:03 AM
Sorry to hear that man, and really awful time for it to happen with the baby and all. Hope you find a new place soon. With any luck it will be better and cheaper than the last one!

Zarie
07-13-2013, 04:16 PM
So how has relocating worked out Nedrom?
Sorry about flooding.
Zarie

Nedrom
07-13-2013, 08:59 PM
An update. We got lucky and found a fantastic house to move into and moved all our good stuff this morning.

The wrecked stuff in the basement is still waiting on the insurance company to come by and pick up to be cleaned and sanitized or just thrown out. They'll also cut us a check based on the losses.

Thankfully we're safe and now have a new roof to live under . its a rough thing to live the last few days with a 5 month old in a hotel with your pets.

Zarie
07-14-2013, 11:03 AM
cleaning by insurance company would have to be super and wondering if replacement better. you do not need furnishings (couches etc) that have absorbed water and are cleaned and mold grows..not with a baby around. Creates all kinds of health hazards.
Insurance companies want to settle quickly, I was once told that the adjustors get a % of what they save the company!!! True or not ? Anyway just a FYI.
Take care of yourselves and the news of a place to live is super.
Zarie

Shukkex
07-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Agree with zarie... u dont want any cleaning on furnishings. I had extensive water damage inside a vehicle after a hurricane years ago. Insurance company did a 'cleaning' and it seemed fine... for about a month. Mold was rampant on anything with padding. Only thing i could do was strip the interior and replace it all... which insurance wouldnt cover since they did the cleaning already.

Replace furnishings and grats on the new place :)

Nedrom
07-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Wow there are some real idiots posting on EqLive these days. I should really stop lurking when I have time :P My own fault I guess.

Anyway, we found a new place to live! All moved out of the old place, now it's in the landlords hands to fix the basement, good riddance if you ask me. They were awful landlords anyway. I won't even go into what was wrong before the flood occurred.

Any news on when EQNext comes out yet?

Dythan Dabrave
07-24-2013, 04:26 PM
https://www.everquestnext.com/

Nedrom
08-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Has much changed in the last two months? I'm thinking about returning for a bit.

Ishtass
08-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Monks got instant reuse imitate death and purify body. Also we have complete heals to anyone in group.

jk... not much.

Lyndar
08-06-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm higher level. Oh, you mean in general...