PDA

View Full Version : AA advice?

Esoplayer
05-23-2013, 03:03 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been grinding out AA's on my level 88 monk, and I'm sort of at a loss as where to go from here. Are there anymore AA's I should look into getting, or should I just go ahead and level up to 90?

The reason why it's kind of a difficult decision is because I've been swarming the lost gnomes (hard) mission, and everything is either green or dark blue. If I level up, they will probably start to grey out.
I am able to clear the zone fairly quickly, and just grab a new mission. I have the zone all to myself, and can respawn it on a whim.

Here's a magelo link for an idea of where my monk stands.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2653835

Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Ishtass
05-23-2013, 09:12 AM
You should be able to find zones like that to AA in at any level. I personally would work towards 100 and then you could do instanced feerrott or something.

Gorkeyah
05-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Yeah even at 100, the warrens hot zone is still mostly light blue and good for AA runs, though it's boring. heh (just an example) AA's in rof are easy to get with all the collection quests and missions rewards. Leveling up to do the content there also makes sense, though an undergeared/AA'ed character will have some trouble there I suppose. On the other hand, shards landing has some easy content (e.g. weak cons that drop 2k hme loot)