PDA

View Full Version : Clickies and weapons

Aahz
05-22-2013, 12:26 PM
:cool: Well I am making this post to celebrate getting all 3 DA clickies that drop in the game and post other items that all monks should have already have and hope others had anything I might have forgetton.

Stormeye Band (DS clicky)

Vial of Swirling Smoke (instant gate)
Bulwark of Many Portal (instant gate)

These 2 only good when soloing and don' have shammy buffs
Chestwraps of Enlightenment (Focus clicky don't stack with gridle or chitin)
Wistful Tunic of the Void (Focus clicky stacks with the AC clickies below)

Girdle of Living Thorn or
Brown Chitin Protector (AC clicky)

Lizardscale Plated Girdle (Haste)

Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring (atk clicky low lvl lots of other items got this also not gonna list them all and don't stack with tracker or SV but does with brells and ogre illusions from LoN)

Visage of the Hideous Harpy (atk clicky stacks with every but ranger special AA buff and think beasty one also and is free from LoN)
Dragorn War Mask (This does work for h2h also not sure if the beasty and ranger AA will stack on top of this illusion however)

Familiar of Warden Hanvar (atk clicky is pred line)

Visage of the War Pirate (HP buff brells/tracker/SV)

Cloak of Scale Spine (outdated now cast time is to long but still get it for certain fights and PvP)
Icy Tunic (DD clicky)

Orb of the Sky
Gloves of the Crimson Sigil
Symbol of the Planemasters

Cursed Rage Channeler or
Feral Guardian Channeler or
Totem of the Wurines (DA clicky)

Bracelet of the Shadow Hive
Shimmering Bauble of Trickery (easiest one to get)
Humanoid Reductionizer (2nd best!)
Ring of the Ancients (2nd best and easiest to get when anni events are up)
Earring of Diminutiveness (Shrink clicky best in the GAME!)

Bone Earring of Evasion
Crumblewidget's Death Imitator (IVU clicky best in the GAME!)

Necrotic Divining Device (Corpse Tracker)

Fiercehand Shroud of the Focused (This one should be all Monks pull Tool!)
Aged Staff of Null
Abashi's Rod of Disempowerment (Buff stripper best in the GAME)

Weapons

Sap Encrusted Branch (Snare)

Stronghorn's Horn (Knockback)

Hammer of the Timeweaver
Fabled Earthen Fist (pet weapon)

Aged Left Eye of Xygoz (with a shield this makes the best Non-riposte item in the GAME!)

I also didn't mention all the clickies or weapons you need for now which are as follows these are available in group and raid:

Might of Stone II or lesser
Overhaste
Either Form of Defense or Endurance your choice
Ward clicky
Regen click (optional)
Some kind of HP pet clicky

New stuff from RoF

Raid Items
Baelfire Gem - 1500 dd clicky nuke, 60 sec reuse
Carillon Box of Lost Songs - 1000 hp/mana
Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye - allows you to twincast 1 spell every 5 min
Grelleth's Royal Seal - 575 dd + 1 sec stun melee proc, goes off 2 times per minute on average
Heartguard - a shield inferior to T3 Verdant Shield of the Shissar
Unspoken Eye - does not stack with raid buffs

Group Items
Ruaabri's Fist
The Chief's Influence

I am still learning all there is to RoF so I know I missing some items so others would help and point something I might have missed please do so. Also there isn't one freaking invis clicky that worth squat in this game unless some1 has better luck than I do with them then please list it.

Archus
05-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Can cross reference with this thread in Equipment.

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37334

Mris
05-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Shrink: Demagnifying Glass
Invis: Drape of the Unseen

See also, http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37334
Edit: Archus beat me to it!

Ishtass
05-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Wow, thanks. I didn't know about Crumblewidget's Death Imitator. Will have to start farming that.

Aggememnon
05-23-2013, 04:18 AM
very interesting! I didn't know about that ivu clickie either - but I'd debate with you that its the best. It has a much longer recast (900s?) than the bone earring (which has a much longer cast time I agree)...

Derakahn
05-23-2013, 08:31 AM
Some good info here, but I have to disagree on the IVU click.
The Bone earring of invasion is indeed better.
15 sec cast time sucks, but no recast time, AND .... the VT IVU earring cast's a different IVU spell ID that does not have a chance to break early.

SHIP IVU can break early and has the 900 second recast.

rapitiss
05-28-2013, 10:15 PM
I forget the name of the item , but there is an insta clicky portal to beza/zeka . 30 min reuse.

tanecho
05-28-2013, 11:16 PM
Gyrospire Relocation Device, one of my favorite clicks when raid calls wipe.

Lyndar
07-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Very useful list, I picked up one of the DA clickies and a shrink clicky in addition to what I had before.

Aggememnon
07-26-2013, 05:50 AM
I'm interested to get at least 1 DA item - any tips? I ran the Bloodmoon (1st grp fangbreakers task) once. Is it just the one passge you can get in? I could get past the other doors (hello blink ;p) but found no other mobs ;p

Archus
07-26-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm interested to get at least 1 DA item - any tips? I ran the Bloodmoon (1st grp fangbreakers task) once. Is it just the one passge you can get in? I could get past the other doors (hello blink ;p) but found no other mobs ;p

In my opinion, the 2 from DoD missions are way easier to get. The mobs are lower con and the instances are smaller. I got the 2 DoD ones over a week or so of post-raid farming (along with Swiftmantle and the invis mask). I tried BMK instances a few times and just got annoyed. I figure 2 DA items plus the Dain scroll are enough for me.

Lyndar
07-27-2013, 11:41 AM
I second that. I got mine from one of the dod missions (cursed rage channeler I think). Hardest part was the irritation of running to get the mission. I got it after about 10-15 runs.