PDA

View Full Version : Parse

Tzarok Ignavus
03-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Continued from a previous thread, taking into consideration buffs and longer duration parses.

Fully raid buffed and each parse was a minimum 4 hours

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but my observations....2nd spire is pretty sucky, and there seems to be a cap on damage with Terrorpalm getting a minimal increase from Zan Fi

http://i.imgur.com/2zIkdYq.png

Gorkeyah
03-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Yes, 2nd spire is minimal and so is zanfi. Only part of zanfi would stack with terrorpalm, from what I remember. It's both a percent increase (doesn't stack), and some flat amount increase (does stack), but it's been awhile since I looked at it.

Drunk monkey, 2nd spire, cloud, zan-fi, epic, poison... they're all just there to make it seem like we're doing something productive and that clicking all these things is some secret sauce that others might not do, and therefore makes us better. ;P

I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's true that they add so little (at least individually) that the rng can hide them completely.

Ughbash
03-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Second spire and zan fi add more to speed focus then terror palm.

Archus
03-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Thanks for doing these parses. Your baseline results still puzzle me, however. Did you block Fists of Fury?

EDIT: Actually in thinking more, I suppose +43% dps is what you'd expect from Eye with its +40% dmg and +160% min dmg modifiers. SF needs IoT and other Damage modifiers to really shine any more.

Tzarok Ignavus
03-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Re: Fists of Fury

The only time it was not up was when running SF, though about blocking FoF for everything, but that thought did not cross my mind until I was halfway done.

Maereax
03-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Does anyone else find it... Curious that second spire and zan fi added exactly the same amount while under terror? Second spire adds 37/hit, zan fi adds 85 iirc

Tzarok Ignavus
03-07-2013, 08:14 PM
I thought it was strange for sure. Looking at my data from those 2 parses specifically, they were of the longer, overnight variety, both totaling over 35000 seconds and came out exactly the same. Although, it looks like I have a bad formula in there I need to correct on the spreadsheet. The DPS total number is accurate.