PDA

View Full Version : AA Chat topics

Maereax
12-17-2012, 04:41 PM
WE DO NOT WANT UTILITY/ADPS and be CAREFUL about asking about tanking shit. That means aura improvements, group mend, group purify, group anyThingInTheUniverse.

Punch mastery addding to h2h
+damage to h2h
+accuracy
passive tigers balance
+special damage

Something we really really need to stress is that these improvements need to be signifigant. Our special attacks are not enough damage, making them from 2% of our DPS to 3% of our DPS isn't really helpful

caps means srsbsns

Maereax
12-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Current disc timers-

Terrorpalm - 20m
Heel - 15m
Speed - 13m
Iron - 30m
EotS - 7m30s

Mris
12-17-2012, 04:44 PM
List of asked and answered, so far.

Extended big 4 - 'I'll look at it'
Hastened - Ironfist - maybe - Other - NO
Passive Tiger's Balance - maybe
Passive Accuracy - maybe
IoT - NO?
Hastened PB - NO
Hastened Death - NO
BoP - NO
2hb DPS increase - maybe
FoS - maybe to more ranks, no to more HH
hth on Punch Mastery - maybe
Aggro on FPP - working as intended?
Stonefoot/Kick Mastery - Maybe
Rapid Strikes - 'looking at it'
Group Mend (ugh)- no answer, and we weren't gonna bring that shit up again
Cloud of Fists boosts - no answer
Hastened Synergy - No
MM to 250 range - No?
Hasteden MM - maybe
"Massive Strike" for FK "Bicycle Kick" - "I'll work on something"
Specials only Crits - No.
Hastened 2nd Spire - no answer
Hastened Impen - no answer
Extended Impen - no answer
More Crit Mend - No
Melee Crits - No
No-fail FD - No

Edit - From the man himself:

Monks are NOT ADPS

I'm interested in you being comparable to all other dps

Elidroth Stonewall, 1hb version of Fists of Steel, Stonefoot, H2H add to Punch Mastery, Damage increase to 2hb weaposn, Accuracy increase, Kick Mastery - More ranks & increase damage add, Hastened Ironfist, Stunning Kick resist adjustments, Rapid Strikes upgrades, Massive Strike type ability, Hastened Flying Kick, Crane Stance reuse adjustment - Maybe, Flying Kick mod to Zan Fi, Hastened Synergy abilities - Maybe

tanecho
12-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Seriously, we got a big no on hastened ID?

Maereax
12-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Seriously, we got a big no on hastened ID?

big no to 30s. I think we should at least try for 1min

tanecho
12-17-2012, 05:41 PM
30s is excessive anyway, but 90 or 60 would greatly reduce the chance I have to wait on a wipe while pulling on any given night.

Trazz
12-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Monk, No.. No... No..... NO!... Maybe...

Rogue - Can we get reduced timer on BackStab? Yes!

lol

Maereax
12-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Monk, No.. No... No..... NO!... Maybe...

Rogue - Can we get reduced timer on BackStab? Yes!

lol

Hey now. He said he'd give us fists of fury for the inferior weapon type and more stonewall. Don't be a drama queen.

Trazz
12-18-2012, 06:57 PM
haha... True!

Vothsisx
12-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Nobody got around to bringing up replacing Cloud of Fists with our Step-Pattern attack because some twit wouldn't shut up about drachnid illusions. Some people need to be punched in the throat.

Maereax
12-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Nobody got around to bringing up replacing Cloud of Fists with our Step-Pattern attack because some twit wouldn't shut up about drachnid illusions. Some people need to be punched in the throat.

He wasn't doing discs, it was brought up more than once and denied for that very reason

Vothsisx
12-19-2012, 01:01 AM
What's-his-nuts still needed to be beaten with a bicycle chain.

Gorkeyah
12-19-2012, 12:29 PM
re: Hastened Flying Kick

From what I remember the problem with that was how it worked with the heel disc. My thought is let the heel disc be obsolete. Make an AA line that essentially gives us the fk reduction that the heel disc does when running, then either get rid of that component of heel or get rid of heel completely. Maybe our dps boost through specials could be essentially an always on heel effect AA line?

tanecho
12-26-2012, 03:07 PM
I realized that this wasn't brought up in the AA chats, so I went ahead and sent Elidroth a message about it on the official forums. We could look for something like adding an extra melee swing randomly (or consistently, if it was an activated effect) instead of more haste/flurry etc. For an example I used the berserker blinding fury line of discs. There's an extra swing effect line on it.