PDA

View Full Version : Warning on XP from Tasks

Ughbash
12-10-2012, 09:48 AM
I have had some issues with tasks big bonus xp so I figured I would pass the warning on to others.

I was at 100% AA (yeah I know I should level) but when I claimed a task the level xp is completely wasted. For example a task which is 3 percent XP and 4 AA on my Shambot gives exactly that. On my monk at 100 percent AA he gets 4 AA and 0 XP.

I heard that Fellowship sharing can also mess this up and give similar results wasted level xp.

tanecho
12-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Yes, fix going in for this on the 12th. Until then, toggle AA off when accepting task rewards.

Mris
12-10-2012, 07:29 PM
From my understanding, 'toggle aa off' is a bit too broad a solution. I don't personally use the /alt command, so forgive me if this is incorrect, but...
People with AA turned off via /alt off, rather than setting it to 0, will still lose exp. The AA slider had to be set manually to 0%. (Or changed to 0 via the command. So long as it is set it to 0%.)

Ughbash
12-11-2012, 08:12 AM
From my understanding, 'toggle aa off' is a bit too broad a solution. I don't personally use the /alt command, so forgive me if this is incorrect, but...
People with AA turned off via /alt off, rather than setting it to 0, will still lose exp. The AA slider had to be set manually to 0%. (Or changed to 0 via the command. So long as it is set it to 0%.)

/alt off DOES set it to 0.

Mris
12-11-2012, 11:21 PM
My mistake, then. I was under the impression /alt off was a toggle, rather than a % setting, and that was why people with aa turned off sometimes still lost the exp portion.

Ughbash
12-12-2012, 09:25 AM
My mistake, then. I was under the impression /alt off was a toggle, rather than a % setting, and that was why people with aa turned off sometimes still lost the exp portion.

Nope /alt off turns it to 0
/alt on I believe turns it to 100

/alt 57 would turn it to 57 percent (Might be /alt on 57 I forget)