PDA

View Full Version : Rain of Fear pre-order

Rallon
11-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Has anyone been able to pre-order this yet as my machine doesn't seem to allow, so is it just me or haven't they allowed for it yet?

Nedrom
11-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Guildies of mine have per-ordered without issue.

I haven't tried since I don't think it's worth it. The bonuses are meh.

Aggememnon
11-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Plenty of guildies have already pre-ordered. I have not yet. I don't care about the preorder rewards, bar maybe the clickie port. I'm more waiting to see if monks get a proper boost on burn/burst to make them more competitive. If they don't then I'm not sure what I am gonna do....The most annoying thing is that my sub is 6 months off expansion release dates...

Rallon
11-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks everyone, that's all I needed to know.

Ughbash
11-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Plenty of guildies have already pre-ordered. I have not yet. I don't care about the preorder rewards, bar maybe the clickie port. I'm more waiting to see if monks get a proper boost on burn/burst to make them more competitive. If they don't then I'm not sure what I am gonna do....The most annoying thing is that my sub is 6 months off expansion release dates...

Rumors I am hearing is expansion sucks.

But if you raid doesn't matter you have to get it simply because of the level increase.

Reyla the Gnome
11-15-2012, 04:01 AM
You have to get the xpac even if you never raid.

If you want to keep playing EQ.

Being max level with all useful AAs bought and full Tier 4 makes for a lot of boredom. Leveled 4 or 5 alts to 80+ the last couple months.

WTB Pre - Order discount.