PDA

View Full Version : Monks in BETA (sung to Pigs in Space)

Rten
10-19-2012, 02:07 PM
PM me if you are in beta, I am trying to figure out a way for us to maintain NDA and update each other about what we have seen and tested... so we can minimize overlap and maximize the things we check out. ATM I am leaning towards a distribution group on email. So please include an email address... and only PM me once you have been accepted not when you have just applied to be in...

Mris
10-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Do they not have Beta boards this time around? (I'm not in yet, mine must have been lost in the mail...)

Rten
10-20-2012, 01:36 PM
I am aiming to have a monk only interaction that is not in the middle of the SOE Dev team. I think we can have a more candid conversation with just monks and then decide how we want to present any comments we may have. I am hopeful that will cut back on knee jerk reactions all around.

Nedrom
10-22-2012, 01:15 PM
This is a good idea Rten. You may want to post something over on EQ Forums as well pointing back here in case there are monks that don't see this.

Tzarok Ignavus
10-24-2012, 10:26 PM
In beta as of today, but I mostly lurk/read, so under 10 posts, cannot DM you. Message me and I can get my info to you

nduma
11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Weird, I got a welcome message to Beta - but, I haven't played in god - over a year (maybe longer I forget).