PDA

View Full Version : This site is still going strong? nice!

Senadin A
10-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Heya!

Old timer monk here! Just been playing on the emu server lately and EQ2 here and there. Just saying hi!

Not much worth playing out there... Who knows maybe Eq next news will be released soon with the fan faire about to hit! Anyway, heya everyone, good to drop by and seeing the forums alive and well!

Sen

Nedrom
10-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Hey, long time man. Didn't realize you were in Toronto too!

Aggememnon
10-18-2012, 09:20 AM
I was in Toronto a couple of mnths ago - didn't think to look anyone up ;/

Nedrom
10-18-2012, 10:06 AM
I was in Toronto a couple of mnths ago - didn't think to look anyone up ;/

Ah that's too bad! I met Azathool once here in TO, but haven't heard from him since he quit EQ.

Senadin A
10-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Actually Ned, i just moved about a year or so ago. I got a promotion at work (I work for Telus). I moved from Calgary to here! So far i love the city but man i HATE the driving!!! Been to a few Jay's game. The GF took me to the CN tower restaurant for my Bday haha! Still doing the touristy stuff! So much to do here!

Yeah i am back on EQ2 casually playing my monk there and also on the P1999 EQ Emu server and it's quite fun! Trying to get the GF to play but she's more into Mario and Nintendo games... If only i could have her make a shaman or something haha!

I thought about going back on my main but i am WAY too far behind to go back. I dont have time to raid as i used to anyway. This new job is great but it's 12 hours shift, 4 on/4 off.

Anyway, if anyone plays on Oasis Eq2, send Nidanes a tell. Or on P1999 server i have a monk 31.

cheers!

Zarie
10-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Nice to see you online and to hear good news from you.
Used to be a big guild called Silver Drakes located in Canada or some such name in 1999, that was strong on RN.
Regards
Zarie

Originally on Rodcet Nife, merged with Quellius and then again Povar.