PDA

View Full Version : Request for Monk Aid for AA's (for www.eqaasearch.org)

crystilla
10-07-2012, 08:25 PM
/wave

As some of you might be aware, with free to play's launch, I embarked on a plan to get all 16 classes's AA's into a web based search site to make it easier for players to find what they're looking for and give detailed descriptions (anything players publically know about the AA's).

www.eqaasearch.org is the outcome of that goal. And as of today I've been able to get 7 classes into the website, through the generous help of players.

Time commitment: 2-3 hours max
Location: Test server (beta could also work if that opens up).
Deadline: By end of day October 13
Software: Excel (you must be able to use this software, just doing easy data entry/typing of expansion, level, AA cost info into the excel file).

I've already done all the general and most of the archetype AA's, all AA descriptions (to the best of my/spell data file knowledge) and all rank 1 info for class AA's.

If you think you might be able to help, I've listed the main info here but it's also posted at http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=189202.

Best way to reach out to me is PM me on the EQLive forums, but I will also come over here to check as well. I can't do this without the monk community, so thank you to anyone who is able to help this week.

crystilla
10-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Just to let folks know, a monk volunteered and the monk AA's are now in www.eqaasearch.org.

If you find any errors, or have better descriptions on what some of the ranks do, please PM me and I'll update it.

Nedrom
10-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Looks good!

I can't believe that Tactical Mastery from VoA went live. Elidroth is so out of touch with our class it's maddening. We have 10 ranks of Strikethrough that are completely useless.

Hopefully not too many monks waste their AA on the Strikethrough line, see this thread:

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36135&highlight=strikethrough

/facepalm