PDA

View Full Version : Patch notes?

Vothsisx
09-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Nobody posted these for the mini patch today.

September 26, 2012

*** Spells ***

- Various NPCs will begin using the spell "Rape Without Lube," be prepared!

*** AA ***

- Necromancer - Reluctant Benevolence will now only activate when a lifetap spell is cast. In addition, the recourse has been changed to a 7000 self damage called "Elidroth's Sodomization."

*** Miscellaneous ***

- We are still working on the Courtesy Reach Around recourse ability, but we do not expect it live until the epic ornamentation quests have been finished.

- The EverQuest Team

Mris
09-26-2012, 10:13 PM
They should let you write the official patch notes. Would be a lot less boring reading through the stuff that doesn't touch monks.

sensei savager
09-26-2012, 10:20 PM
who else breezes through the notes and only reads the <Monks> sections? =P

Celephane
09-27-2012, 04:16 AM
I read notes of classes I play

Reyla the Gnome
09-27-2012, 04:31 AM
I read them carefully since in the last year or so they have been adding:

- Fixed something that's been broke for 12 years.

Oh and which NPC are you referring to? VoA seems as rapey as usual.

Nedrom
09-27-2012, 09:10 AM
who else breezes through the notes and only reads the <Monks> sections? =P

Me

Nedrom
09-27-2012, 09:11 AM
Nobody posted these for the mini patch today.

September 26, 2012

*** Spells ***

- Various NPCs will begin using the spell "Rape Without Lube," be prepared!

*** AA ***

- Necromancer - Reluctant Benevolence will now only activate when a lifetap spell is cast. In addition, the recourse has been changed to a 7000 self damage called "Elidroth's Sodomization."

*** Miscellaneous ***

- We are still working on the Courtesy Reach Around recourse ability, but we do not expect it live until the epic ornamentation quests have been finished.

- The EverQuest Team

I only post the ones to our front page from here:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/forums/show.m?forum_id=1240

Thanks for pasting this

Vothsisx
09-27-2012, 12:58 PM
September 27, 2012

*** Spells and Skills ***

- Fixed a longstanding bug with the Feign Death line of spells and skills. It will now set the player's hate on all aggressive mobiles to 1 unless you are the only one on agro. In which case you will be summoned and raped by Halflings.
- Damage over time spells will no longer land to an NPC who already has the same spell cast from another player.
- All Slow line of spells now have a 1% chance to enrage the target, doubling its damage output.
- Cleric and Paladin symbol and Aegolism lines will once again require peridots to cast.

*** AA ***

- Bard - Reduced the cost of Fading Memories AA to 1 mana.
- Berserker - Added the new class ability Ambidexterity. Berserker's may now dual wield two handed weapons.
- Rogue - The Shroud of Stealth ability will now immediately remove the Rogue from combat.
- Ranger - Rangers may now summon the temporary item Big Soul Devourer once per second. This class ability is granted to all rangers at level 1.

*** Raids and events ***

- All reaction emotes in the Veil of Alaris expansion have been reduced to 1 second.
- Added a minimum language requirement for understanding Veil of Alaris emotes. 106 for raid missions, 107 for group missions.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- A new item has been added to the marketplace! Purchase the Courtesy Reach Around familiar for 25000 Station Cash and try it out.

- The EverQuest Team