PDA

View Full Version : move my monkboss to fv?

moscato
07-10-2012, 02:41 AM
i've raided as a war for past 3 years. my guild recently imploded.

but monk has always been the class i liked to play the most. i didn't play a monk for a long time out of respect for a bunch of other old school monks who i simply wasn't as good as. but now all those bastards have retired so maybe i should play my monk now.

but, you know, where? nobody wants a monk on a raid roster, it seems.

she's got UF cultural (lol) and t3 voa raid weapons and a few pieces of chit gear here and there. 5500 aa or so.

i was thinking FV because i have some sweet gear there. am3 and what not. a raid 2h with 15 dmg aug. cool toy stuff. and i do enjoy lvling (read: pl w/ monk) new toons a great deal.

i know once i go i'm stuck. i get it. but the way monks are perceived, i just don't feel there is a real opportunity for me to raid on my monk in the near future. and i don't need to do t4 voa. i'd do solteris, for glox's sake.

FV seems like it would be fun. but maybe that's just the lure of AM3.

thoughts?

Ronaan
07-10-2012, 03:23 AM
From what I've read on the official forums, FV is dead save for multiboxers. Might be fun if you do the same, and if you have millions of plat to spend.

I'd stay put.

Maereax
07-10-2012, 04:03 AM
I wouldn't either... most guilds have a handful of monks on their rosters, I'd find someone that'll take you, or show interest and wait for a spot to open

Araden
07-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Dunno at what level you want to raid at, but I doubt my guild would turn away a good monk, especially since one of our best is on leave of absence.

We are farming BD raid and below, and working on the other t3 events, raiding 3 days a week for about 3-4 hours. If you are interested, we're on cazic thule - www.stonecoven.com is the web address if you want to go take a peek.