PDA

View Full Version : upgrading merc clerics

Zarie
06-20-2012, 11:35 PM
I found a couple of odds and ends of information referring to the subject but was told some quests in SOD ( I guess) to upgrade cleric to t5. I was told something about needing "Rathe" tasks/quests??

Looked everywhere and cannot see what asks relate to the "upgrade": What I should look for? Probably a section somewhere in forums but coild not find.

Please advise.

As always thank you,

Zarie
originally Rodcet Nife , merged with Quellious and then Povar.

Mris
06-21-2012, 12:44 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Guides/SoD/index.html is good for info on the tasks themselves, (under Theme: Invasion of Rathe) but if all you need is a check list, then http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Guides/SoD/Progression_check.html will serve that purpose. Doing all the tasks under the Invasion of Rathe section should do, iirc. (Though doing the rest never hurt my feelings, either.)

Zarie
06-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Thank you - when I mentioned that I had foudnsoem odds and ends those were the odds and ends!!! However I do not see a beakdown of the tasks, not anything relating to t5 cleric upgrade? Are they soloable? Does it mean mean doing the tasks just in The Rathe Council or doing ALL the task shown in each zone under The Rathe Council heading?
I am bewilderd Msris!!!
Thank you fro responding by the way..
Zarie
Originally of Rodcet Nife merged with Quellious and now Povar

Mris
06-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Simply the ones in the Rathe heading will suffice. They'll all be soloable for you, but the final one (Murdunk) is a group mission, so need the standard 3 to get it. (We had issues getting it to trigger once, too, it seems you may need 3 in-zone to start the event. Not 100% on this, though.)

These are the ones you need, specifically:

[ ] Retinue of the Frog-God - Sterik Gristmaker
[ ] Find Your Allies - Nedsin Tabbels
[ ] Whom Frogs Destroy - Nedsin Tabbels
[ ] The Wrath of Korascian - Nedsin Tabbels
[ ] Disrupt the Siege - Ylatra the Vassal
[ ] Champions No More - Ylatra the Vassal
[ ] Murdunk's Last Stand - Ylatra the Vassal

Once you have them done, you'll be allowed to buy T5J mercs from any mercenary liason. (Note that the merc you have already won't be upgraded automatically.)