PDA

View Full Version : Request for Lenardo regarding more Monkly updates and less WoW updates

Nedrom
03-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Lenardo

This is really a monk site. I know lot of people like wow, but our monk bretheren get discouraged to come here to talk about monkly things when all they see are "WoW" posts on the front news page.

Would it be possible to have less "WoW" stuff in the news and more things related to EQ and Monks? I've actually had a few monks tell me in-game in the last week they stopped coming here because of it.

Thanks!

Lenardo
03-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Ned under archive and staff

See the News Forum
you can use it.

now

go to town on EQ news.

Nedrom
03-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Thank you :)

Azith Evertoon
03-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Noooooo now Nedrom has gained control of the monk media!!! what if hes unbiased!!!?!??

Nedrom
03-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Ah not to worry. Just want to put in basic stuff really. Patch notes, expansion details. Anything that's important about our class.

My goal is to make the site more welcoming and informative to our class especially since there are so many folks returning and wanting info.

Nedrom
03-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh and if you have anything you would like for me to post. Pm me any ideas :)

Azith Evertoon
03-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Well this is more a suggestion for len, im not sure if its possible or easily doable but it might make things look a little nicer.

When i click on new posts, and get the list of new threads, is there a way to make this so it doesnt duplicate additional entries? When an EQ thread linked to the main EQ forums gets linked here it often swamps the page.

As for news. Well im not opposed to WoW stuff being up there, as i dont play EQ anymore but i guess the EQ news has taken a backseat for awhile.

Lenardo
03-12-2011, 08:50 PM
ya my fault on that i sorta lost track/ the impedus to do the eq news since, well, all i play is wow.

Nedrom
03-12-2011, 10:08 PM
ya my fault on that i sorta lost track/ the impedus to do the eq news since, well, all i play is wow.

its totally understandable. I'm kinda OCD about coming here. I figure anything I can do to help my fellow monks out :)