PDA

View Full Version : Re:Dragons/Dragons/Dragons Time Charm Aug

MBDevTracker
04-02-2010, 10:20 PM
For every year you've subscribed, you get a better base model of the Gold Plated Spiked Gear. You'll need to get a new one every time you cross a year of /played time.
Each Gold Plated Spiked Gear gets better via charm script the more dragons you've killed (group or raid). This is currently not computing correctly for some people, so some are getting no stats at all.
You also get a better Gold Plated Contact Spring for every dragon you kill in group or raid mode.
If you kill all 20 dragons in raid mode, you get a better Gold Plated Contact Spring based on how quickly you get through the event. The best model is XLIII. There are some people who aren't getting the correct reward based on their time for this event, too.

I've just sent fixes for these scripts to QA, but I'd like more examples to test on. If you or someone you know are not getting the right reward, I'd appreciate a PM this weekend with your character name and server so we can be sure all cases are fixed. I probably won't be able to reply to you individually, but thanks in advance to everyone.

More at the official EQ Forums (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=162541&post_id=2432598#2432598)