PDA

View Full Version : fading away

Rten
02-16-2008, 04:15 PM
I have played Rten for a long time. From old Sol Ro's through BB at the end of 2007, but times have changed both the game and me. I have been an end game raider for so long that I can not find enjoyment in casual play. And the end game is just not as interesting as it once was. I have also come to recognize that all of the time I spent focused on the game, was time I missed focusing on my wife and family. So with little fanfaire I stopped logging in mid December 2007. Now 2 months have gone by and I find that I actually miss the game very little. I miss the people, the community, and the distraction that the game can be... but over all I think this is the right decision for me. I have let friends play Rten if they want (so if you see him in game it will not be me), but I will not renew my account.

I have not been a frequent poster here, but I have enjoyed the forums, and wish you all the best. Enjoy the game, but in hindsite I would encourage you all to have more balance in your lives than I did.

Rten/Frank

ghidra01
02-16-2008, 09:50 PM
GL to ya. RL>EQ. Aye spend time with wife/kids its more enjoyable and more gratifying than winning some piece of computer enhanced item..
O, btw can I have ur stuff :)

Soygen
02-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Welcome back to real life. ;)

silenzhandz
02-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Congrats, don't look back though...
another train is coming!!

cheeop
02-17-2008, 05:46 AM
Welcome back to real life. ;)

back in your cave, you!