PDA

View Full Version : Claimed it was false.. now they say its true.

Senliten
02-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Not gonna get much from lieing at first glance Smead (http://stationblog.wordpress.com/)

Yeah can i have my life back now? almost near 7 years down the tubes in EQ and some also being in that Invite CB for EQ2...
Guy says its false on some message board. Then does a 360 and say no we fibbed but didn't know we did.

Honesty is the key to success SOE. Not lieing dead out your frigging teeth to your own fanbase. Still dont see how this is going to tackle farmers when ya have farmers likely doing the job for ya...

SOE loves sleeping with there enemy's.. Nuff said.. >_<

LGamer press release (http://www.livegamer.com/hotnews.php#StationExchange)

Anyone feel cheated now?

Athilik
02-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Well it refers to station exchange being switched over, so I'd assume until stated otherwise it will be EQ2 exclusive. I'm not pleased at all either way though.

This transition to Live Gamer should be a pretty seamless one. It will only be occuring on the existing EQ II Station Exchange servers. We will not be converting other EQ II servers.

Gotta love how they put it at the end of that wall of text.

silenzhandz
02-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Just one step on from GMs/devs and guides taking backhanders for turning a blind eye to cheating.
Or doing it themselves and making $$.

Calo
02-16-2008, 05:15 AM
I skimmed over the few articles there but didn't notice.... Is this only for eq 2 or for original eq as well? If so that's kind of shitty...

Athilik
02-16-2008, 12:57 PM
Only EQ2, and for only their station exchange servers.

Jatraril
02-18-2008, 06:59 PM
only EQ2 until they see how much money it generates then it will flow to all the games.

Kaliaila
02-19-2008, 11:41 AM
SOE barely makes enough probably to even support it. They probably SAVE a ton more money because of it though.

Massif
02-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Uh, the black market in accounts is a huuuuuuuuge pie.

Even for EQ, even now, though WoW's slice is a lot bigger.

Or were you saying that EQ2 barely supports itself? That might be true.

But if I were in charge of monetizing SOE's game products, I would have made this change years ago across all servers.