PDA

View Full Version : Good Katta missions to choose?

sibora
01-18-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi all, nice to be back at this forum, love this old design :-)

I have recently just returned to EQ after a 1.5 years break. To catch up with the rest of the guild, I need to hit lv80 quickly and complete a lot of flags.

I grabbed a friend to come back with me and most of the time we box 4 characters (mnk, cleric, zerker, shammy). I am currently still Anguish equipped, zerker and shammy are TSS mostly

Since my guild is raiding Solteris at the moment, I am just wandering what Katta missions are of better efficiency, as in time spent vs faction/orums/exp

Or can you suggest other nice spots/missions with good continuous exp? Thank you!! :smile:

Maereax
01-18-2008, 08:54 AM
DO the solteris progression missions. Great exp, and usually some decent orum returns... some of them can even be done with a monk/shammy (if you're creative) in very little time at all.

Timbrewuf
01-20-2008, 05:05 PM
The one off of the same NPC as knowledge of power is a good one. The stone tongue or something. On luclin this one stays at a fairly good value. Doesn't take too long to do, just need a decent tank.

Exulion
01-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Coral diving was the one to do on our server, untill word got out that its were we were grinding to 80 there and everyone on the server pretty much started doing it the week SoF came out...

Mris
01-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Gorillas in the Garden is NEVER done on our server. Of course, it takes some time, but it's not a hard mission.

WongLow Qsraider
01-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Locating the Statue is really easy.