PDA

View Full Version : Aura fixed?

foreager
11-17-2007, 04:12 AM
When did this go in? I had heard it was going to be fixed soon but never read anywhere that it had. You would think they would announce something that will potentially get a bunch of people owned on enrage(like I just did with whirlwind running).

Kajok
11-17-2007, 08:28 AM
I don't think the fix will be as bad as it seems. I'm assuming it is live because I have been getting riposts while it was on, but I still attack through rage and don't get hit.

The other thing I noticed is you mentioned whirlwind. Whirlwind is either bugged or nerfed and is no longer 100% ripost, and I have been hit through several times since SoF.

Kheibik
11-17-2007, 08:31 AM
The other thing I noticed is you mentioned whirlwind. Whirlwind is either bugged or nerfed and is no longer 100% ripost, and I have been hit through several times since SoF.

Mobs now have strikethrough.

nduma
11-17-2007, 10:19 AM
It's not fixed yet, it will be. While it needs to be, with all the other crap they've given monks, it will probably be the final excuse for some to quit.

baleful tigercrane
11-17-2007, 07:02 PM
As of just now aura stopped working in group, shows up in aura window but not in short duration for me or anyone and yes I was only monk in group.. I have never had this happen before maybe just some broke in zone from something I did :P

Sadly camping and coming back fixed it!

Kajok
11-17-2007, 07:43 PM
All mobs? Because that was in vald, thought only new mobs got that.

Kheibik
11-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Supposedly it was just the new mobs, but there have been reports of mobs in pretty much every random zone now striking through weaponshield, whirlwind, furious, etc

Sephie
11-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Lethar 2 was striking through too, it was harsh