PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again:( - Another help please.

Zarie
11-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Bought Secrets of Faydwer on the 13th after I logged off. Played the 14th. Talked to a couple of EQ friends, one of whom said they guessed they would have to buy the expansion now (dont know why ??But not my business).

Go to log in tonight and wont accept my information. Try and try again.

hmmmmm....

Keep getting "Timed out Operation" or some such wording. I do ot share my account with anyone. I have not given any information on my account to anyone.

So I go to Tech Support. (live) . Nothing.

SORRY guys - you have tech forum

Amazing..I have tried all the routes available and nothing. One would think that Corathus Creep area got someone miffed at me who has access to areas I do not:( Ah well.. I really would appreciate any other help if possible.

So I decided to go to Station account. Can't.

Hmmm.. nothing has changed other than the day of the week and I have a new expansion..

Last resort - decided to get an pw from EQ. That did not work.Fine pickle I am in now:)

/sigh - I am bewildered so back toyou all for advice.

Zarie

ghidra01
11-15-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm having issues on my second account,but I don't have SoF on that one yet. I have been getting time out errors for some reason. Not sure what the deal is,must be something on their end..

Zarie
11-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Thank you for responding.

Be safe always,

Zarie

cheeop
11-16-2007, 01:52 PM
ah zarie i hope everything works itself out for you.

Zarie
11-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Yes I know you do Cheeop - I jsut wish that somehow I could contact support and get this fixed.

But as always appreciate old friends helping me - even with sympathy!!

Be safe

Zarie

p.s I hardly use AIM anymore as most of friends do not have moved on to other areas or forgotten me. I get mail though as I still use AOL.

Zarie
11-16-2007, 03:02 PM
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<eqmail@soe.sony.com>

Its the email address in the EULA?

Wierder and wierder.

Zarie

Zarie
11-17-2007, 04:30 AM
Thank you for the views ,thank you for maybe nudging someone, thank you all for kind thoughts and words.

Think it will be okay . Wish I had been on the EQ Secrets of Faydwer Tour!!! The reading was excellent during the time I had to wait for this snafu to sort it self out.

I am up late due to the fact I I had some chores to do as I have a busy weekend coming up. Shame cause today I was going to goof for myself as I had the day off!!!

Anyway I realise this was a very minute problem compared to many.

Always,
Zarie