PDA

View Full Version : AA percentages

Engine
11-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Somewhere back on the old Monkly there was a thread where I think Nedrom laid out how much each level of the defensive and offensive AA's bought you as a percentage.

I remember it was something like;
CA 2%/3%/3%/5%/2%/2%... etc
CF 2/3/3/5/2/2...

It was a great piece of information and I bookmarked it. Now, however, I can't find it.

I've just hit level 71, and I'm starting to do AA. At one point, I figured I wanted to get all the DPS and Pulling AA up to PoP completed before leveling any further. Now that I've joined an anguish raiding guild, I wanted to go back and look at those percentages again.

Anyone have a clue how to find it? The search function turned up very little, other than the basic AA guide.

tristeza
11-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Im a new monk here, played eq kunark-ldon basically as a sk/bd/ench and have come back recently and decided to try the other side of the fence and build a monk, currently Im 75 with 69 aas and really looking for a good guide on how to spend AAs, preferably a max defensive tree listing and a max offensive one
________
DR200SE (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_DR200SE)

Pliko
11-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Dont overthink it, just max combat agility before you do anything else :)

wycca
11-04-2007, 09:55 AM
2, 5, 10 are given for the first 3 ranks.

I believe PoP ranks are 2% each, its 1% for ranks after that currently I do believe.

Gensis
11-06-2007, 06:25 PM
I recall seeing a similar table, perhaps somewhere else that mentioned 1% for PoP, 0.5% for OoW/DoD. Whether accurate or not I cannot say for certain.