PDA

View Full Version : I see Bubbles

Xthiss_AB
09-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks to an all Iksar group killing final battle I now have my Celestial Fists. I parsed the fight and Xenobitch died in 57 seconds. Guess 2.0 monk with OMM hammer > Kunark era fights hehe. Anyways thanks Grisu and Toolazy from Darkwind. Also on a side note I know it can be done but how can I make it so everytime I Flying Kick my epic click also goes off?

Quanko
09-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Gtatz on bubbles!

To make it tie in wilth FK:

Go to options and then to Keyboard tab

Scroll down to where your Hot Keys are

Find the key you have FK in; you should have a main and alternate position: (Example: I use hot key 2 as my FK)

Hot_Key 2: 2 _ _ _

Where you see the _ _ _ put a hot key number (example: I used hot key 8 as my epic click)

Put your epic click in the corresponding Hot Key. I should look like:

Hot_Key 2: 2 8

Basically when you click FK it will activate your FK and corresponding number you have in the second slot.

The part that sucks is it saves to ANY toon you play. You will have those 2 hot keys linked on every toon.

Xthiss_AB
09-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Guess its a good thing this is the only toon I play other than my bazaar mule :P OK tried that and it didnt work.

Xthiss_AB
09-03-2006, 04:53 PM
OK I got it to work forgot I had to open a 2nd hotkey bar and use that. Then just closed the 2nd hotkey bank out and now FK/Epic at same time.