PDA

View Full Version : AA hotkey help

Mycah Drunkmonk
07-31-2006, 04:24 PM
I've seen where you can make hotkeys for your aa's and add lines of text to them so when you activate an aa you can let your group know what's going on.

Does anyone have a list of the codes or know where they can be found for all the aa's in-game?

Thanks in advance.

Ankylo
07-31-2006, 06:02 PM
to activate from a hotkey type the following:

/alt activate <insert number here>

(minus the carrots, of course)

codes can be found here:
http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Crier&message.id=41

Mycah Drunkmonk
08-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Perfect, was exactly what I was looking for, thanks again.

Derakahn
08-01-2006, 07:46 PM
if you want an extensive in game list as well, you can type
/alt list

however, there is SO much text, I highly recommend making a new chat window and typing /chatfontsize 1, othrewise there is somuch text you will not be able to scroll up to the top.
It lists every ability however, even codes that dont do anything, such as codes for innate regen, natural durability, rapid feign, AA's that cannot be activated.

It was the ONLY way i was ever able to find the /alt activate code for crippling strike (which is 468 for anyone that cares)
I got sick of hitting my snare key (and having it work) to only have zealous_warrior_04 use call of challenge and negate my snare, so I finally made the "SNARING %T" key...it didn't help much, apparently warriors cant read either =P

Back to the point though, /alt list in game will give you everything you ever wanted if you just sort through the junk.
Hope that helps too