PDA

View Full Version : Question on Mire/Aura of crimson mists (again)

Oolapz
07-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Ok, I have a UI buff bar that shows the name of the demiplane ae's, Aura and Mire of Crimson mists.
I have turned in the Zi-thuuli AE blocker and noticed that the Mire and Aura of Crimson Mists are now

Mire of Crimson Mists II
Aura of Crimson Mists II

This part I figured out fine, because I realize each AE blocker reduces them by a bit.
Here is my real question now...

After doing Sisters event, and getting the handkerchief for turn in... Now my buffs say this.

Mire of Crimson Mists III
Aura of Crimson Mists II

Any idea why they both did not change to III?

Oolapz
07-19-2006, 10:45 PM
/bump

Nedrom
07-19-2006, 10:54 PM
prathun seperated snare from main ae to stop people from using damaging spells to break the ae to dispell it

Oolapz
07-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Yes, but why did the turning in of 2 ae blockers only result in making the mire portion to level 3? My buddy said he turned them both in, and both his mire and aura are at level 3////

My problem is that My aura stayed at level 2, even after handing both ae blockers in. Only my mire went up to 3

Nedrom
07-19-2006, 11:38 PM
did you actually turn in the blocker yet? your posts are contradictary...you say in one you did in other you said the ae didnt change after looting

the ae blockers are not proactive they don't change the ae's until they're turned in

can you type /eqplayers update and PM me your name in-game so i can see if you actually got the character flag on your eqplayers profile?

Oolapz
07-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Yes, I turned in both of them. One a few weeks back (which brought it to level 2).
The sisters one, I turned in last night but it only brought the mire to the appropriate level...the aura still remained as if I had not even turned in the 2nd item.

Oolapz
07-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Both mire and aura should of gone to level 3.

Nedrom
07-20-2006, 12:02 AM
have you gone back in since into a new expediton?

i checked your profile you do have the flag for both blockers

Oolapz
07-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Yes. I turned them in last night and am here again tonight.
I am wondering whether I am just bugged. Because Like I said, the MIRE portion IS showing correctly. Mire III

The aura is showing, Aura II

Oolapz
07-20-2006, 12:08 AM
OMFG DUH ME !!!! I know why it wasnt showing properly...
This is without a doubt the ass move of the month for monks and people in general.
My UI window was cutting off the last I.

Isloor
07-20-2006, 12:19 AM
This is without a doubt the ass move of the month for monks and people in general.

lol that's funny. :lol: